• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Common Item in the Underground?

LugiaFreak

Years
    I get fossils and heart scales the most, surprisingly. I didn't use the heart scales much until recently, then I used all of them. x.x

Now I can't find any more... D:

Years
    I always, always get blue spheres...and the frustrating part? When I finally find something worthwhile, my bag is conveniently full with blue spheres...xP

Years
    all I find are stupid Skull fossils and stupid Thunderstones mainly everytime I go down there everyday DX

:t354:TG
    "Stupid" fossils are the main reason I go down there! And I can never find any! Especially the Old Ambers.

I always, always get blue spheres...and the frustrating part? When I finally find something worthwhile, my bag is conveniently full with blue spheres...xP
    Spheres are stored in a separate bag from everything else.

I also come across lots of Everstones.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I find a lot of Star Pieces these days, along with revives.

I have a hard time finding Sun stones and Moon stones.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I don't know what you guys are talking about with the shards, I never get them :/. I get lots of stupid Spheres, a few fossils, and occasionally stones. Everything else almost never shows up.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I usually get Iron Balls and Hard Stones the most out of normal items.

Other than that,I get really small Blue spheres.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I've been getting Plates often recently. Lucky me. :) I usually get those crap spheres or Shards too. The odd Everstone crops up aswell.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There was one time when I dug up a Odd Keystone 3 times.

To think I thought it was rare..

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    The hardest item ever on my Diamond was a Moon Stone. I needed two, eventually got one from a wild Cleffa. Then it took me ages to find a Moon Stone undergroud. All the really rare items I found multiple times.

Years
    UGH. Started Diamond again recently, wanted to add a Cranidos to my team, instead of Bronzor. Well, my ds light was red, and i had said ''ok, just after this one, then i'll go get the charger''. Well, found a dumb Prism Sphere, and whoohoo! There's the Skull Fossil! Half uncovered...
    BLACK. Damn DS died. I could scream! =[

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I seldom find shards, plates, fossils, and heart scales. Just damp/heat/smooth rocks and water stones crowd my bag. o.0

Back