• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most excited about?

Most excited about?

• Pokemon Movie:Arceus and the Jewel of Life

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Pokemon HeartGold

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Pokemon SoulSilver

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Catching Arceus in your game

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    The New pokemon movie that finishes the Palkia/Diagla fight
    Pokemon Heart gold
    Pokemon Soul Silver
    Catching Arceus in a pokemon game

Im most excited about the movie :)

EDIT:You might have seen this in general pokemon gaming but that was the wrong section so im posting it in the right one
    Most excited about?

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    What? the movie already came out? Link to dubbed movie please? :D

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Pokemon HeartGold. I had Gold first in the originals, therefore I plan on getting HG. I will eventually down the line get SS as well.

Years
  • The games, though i am anticipating Arceus. Lost all interest in the new Pokemon movies TBH, though i would watch them just for the heck of legendary pokemon and seing how the gang is getting on.

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    2010 im GUESSING But i dont THINK it will come during 2009

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
  • The games. I really am not bothered about the movies, and I have never played Gold, Silver or Crystal so I cannot wait :).

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I'm starting to care a lot less about the video games, lol. 3: So I'd have to say Arceus the movie. Movies aren't bad~

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Why are HG and SS separate options? =/

I'm looking forward to HG and SS being released. I have been playing Crystal again on my GameBoy Color in anticipation. xD

Ayselipera

I'd say I'm most excited about getting Soul Silver, although I'm getting both.

The movies now are really blehhh and I don't really care much for Arceus.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't watch the movies/anime anymore, so the movie isn't anticipated. I don't get events and don't have Wi-Fi, so catching a legit Arceus isn't something I've been waiting on, either. Silver is my favorite metal, manga character, rival, and game, so that means Soul Silver get's Silver's vote. :D

Back