• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    hey hey hey
    everybody is saying their faverite pokemon but i asking who do you hate the most. why i would like would be nice too.

my well will be that stuipid febees. i can't catch that thing nor find him and i tri a most every thing

nexxxxttttttttttt!!!!!!!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    ^ what he said
    I don't hate any pokemon.(never think about it, duh =P)
    They are all cute. X3
    *hugz Gyarados*
    *get eaten*
    I still love it. XD

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Hrm... I don't have a deep hatred for most Pokemon, but there are some who get on my nerves. Notice I try to balance this off with something positive about the Pokemon I hate,

Well, I hate Mewtwo. Granted, his design is cool, but he's so popular and people always go, "Oh, Mewtwo is such a deep loner just like me, I can relate to him, he's the strongest Pokemon ever!" Oh please. I like making my own backstories for Pokemon.

I associate Jirachi and Arcanine with people I dislike. I'm sick of people saying how cute that eye-bellied freak is or how lovely an overgrown dog with stripes is. Well, Arcanine itself I tolerate, I think it's the fans who made it annoying to me. Same with Eevee and its evolutions, they're fun to draw and stuff, but they're so darn popular I have a dislike for them. I like Jirachi's wish tags, I just don't like the Pokemon.

Blissey. WHY do they give the Pokemon with the highest HP high special defense? And it's so... PINK! I mean, Chansey was pink, but this thing is really overdoing it.

Whismur... yuck. Its face is freaky and... just weird. I love Exploud though. I soppose that the holes in Whismur are sort of clever, the sound comes out.

Slaking. I once sketched Slaking standing like a gorilla and it looked decent, but it has unfairly high stats. Even with truant, this doesn't stop people from putting this ugly beast on their teams. What's really bad is that I like real gorillas and sloths, so you think that putting them together would get you a Pokemon I like.

Most water and normal types, especially the weak pointless ones like Aipom and Luvdisc, grate on my nerves. Why so many pure types, huh? I mean, if you want to repeat a type, atleast make them exciting. They just hog up precious Pokedex space. I do like some pure water/normal types, like Golduck and Persian...

Huh. My list used to be a lot longer. I have grown tolerant of many pokes it seems.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Hee hee...Jinx? What is that? How come I haven't heard of it? What is it like?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes hate does come because of unfairness, these are the Pokemon I don't like:
    1. Snorlax
    Oi! Oi! What do you mean? It has very high status already and its always the hardest to beat in GCS, NOW, WHY DOES IT HAS SUCH A GOOD CHARACTERISTIC??? Unfair!

2. Deoxys (FR/LG) NOT RS!
    FR: 180attack 180 special attack 180 speed at level25. Don't think anything can survive when they meet one... its...horrifying
    LG: 200defense 200special defence at level25, takes ages to beat it! =.=

3. Slaking
    Speed speed speed...Attack attack attack...HP HP HP... =.=

RRRRRRRRRight... I'd say no more or I'll b in trouble :p

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I really hate Mew, Suicune, and Satry/Starmie.

Mew- Strong pokemon, eh? Then how come he's weaker than mewtwo?? =p

Suicune - I'm sick of legendary WATER pokemon.. =P

Staryu/Starmie - What's the point??? They're frickin' stars!!!!

*dies*

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2006
    charizard_ma said:
    hey hey hey
    everybody is saying their faverite pokemon but i asking who do you hate the most. why i would like would be nice too.

my well will be that stuipid febees. i can't catch that thing nor find him and i tri a most every thing

nexxxxttttttttttt!!!!!!!

My most hated pokemon is ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm magicarp it only has the move splash which does nothing how stuuupppiiiddd!!!

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
    Unown. I hate the genderless thing. It's so stupid.
    But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
    I also hate Ditto. Gets on my nerves.

Hey... wait a second! I think I know one of these people here.... Iveechan? Katelyn? Hitmonarch? HEE, I KNOW YOU FROM POKESCHOOL! Ahem, back on topic.... don't mind me..... :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass :embarrass

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    My most hated pokemon are wild Golbats. I mean, you do nothing to them and they won't let you escape. Then they confuse the heck out of my pokemon until they faint.
    Also wild Raticate. They quick attack you and won't let you escape till you die. Well, I really don't hate them. It's just that they're soo annoying.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Neko Keeshi said:
    Its just.... I don't know, it just looks dumb to me(which is weird being that I like almost every other pokemon).
    No, I was just trying to keep calm.
    That Pokemon's correct spelling is Jynx.
    Ya ya ya...I agree with you... fat, ugly, low defense, bad characteristic...
    Oh well...

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2004
    we should get together and make a pokemon hate club..... then we could put all the pokemon in we dont like in camps and make them work for us! :)

NOT REALLY...!

Years
    hey hey hey
    i like what everybody is saying. excelpt for the one before my post. that is a bit disturbing. and to get this point staige. i do love pokemon. it just that some pkmn just ones you hate!!!!!!!!! oh i also hate magikarp because they are weak and i like them when they evole into gyrdaos they are soooo cool.

keep posting

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    aww it's so sad that many pokemon are hated. I look at it this way, each pokemon has its good and bad point just like every animal and person (for me humans more so). I don't dislike any, but then again I don't choose any above the rest. I think they all deserve som kind of respect, as well a a point to pick on about them Hey nothings perfect. Poor Magikarp (lol look at all the ones spelt with c) it's been picked on because its weak. look at it this way. It's difficult to level up something that doesn't learn any decent attacks, but it has the ability to evolve in to a very powerful pokemon. I like the way they made it harder to get a powerful pokemon. I just means your more worthy of ownership of it in my eyes.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I only hate Jynx and the pre-evolved form
    of it. I like all the rest of the pokemon.
    It's because Jynx reminds me of a certain
    irritating girl I know of.

Back