• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Hated Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    AdamHays said:
    Zubat are so annoying,i hate them.
    Castrainer said:
    Zubat: "Im going to end da Evil Rock Tunel!" and than... ZUBATS!
    seraphim said:
    tentacool, golbat and zubat are first on my list because when you're trying to got thru a cave or over an ocean
    Imakuni said:
    i dont HATE any i just get annoyed wit 'em
    Most annoying
    Zubat
    GOlbat
    Crobat(cuz i neva got 1)
    Digglett
    Dugtrio
    Voltorb
    Magnetite
    Magikcarp
    Tenatcool
    Wingull
    Latias/Latios (hardest to catch)
    DragonTrainer said:
    Well, I really don't hate any pokemon, but there are pokemon that just annoy me and frustrate me over the edge. Don't you get bugged when you're going through a cave and it's like a zubat attack? Or just trying to catch a feebas for about a week to no avail? Perhaps you know how annoying it can be to be swimming through the ocean, and a swarm of tentacool and tentacruel attacking you, and they never seem to go away @_@

~DragonTrainer
    Sparks 67 said:
    No snorlax is the best but tentacool and zubat just are the wortsed
    lavender town067 said:
    But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
    Sparks 67 said:
    I hate the zubat family and also hate groudon
    silverfrost said:
    i hate zubat and its evolution (not crobat) and tentacool it is so annoying, but its the easiest pokemon to get as a shiny.

Ah, you're right about that. I dislike Tentacool/Tentacruel also but I've...

You gotta agree with these people. Zubat is the worst.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
    WEIRD! (lol, just joking)

Zubat is kinda cute, but the reason I hate it is because it is so annoying.

lavender town067 said:
    But if I were to pick a most annoying, I'd have to pick Zubat or Golbat. THEY APPEAR EVERYWHERE IN EVERY SINGLE GAME!!!!
    That pretty much sums up my dislike for zubat.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    I forgot to mention Zubat. I like it's design, but after facing thousands upon thousands of them, making them "faint" just isn't good enough anymore.

Oh, and Jynx isn't ugly if the right person is drawing her. Maybe in concept, though. Just thought I'd throw that in.

Zoda_X

Meet the Blade
    Years
    Zubat is not my most fav Pokemon but it can be pretty useful in battles(I mean Crobat)Yes,Zubat may be annoying as it pops up in like very single cave but I don't hate Gastly just cause it has the percentage rate of showing up in the Pokemon towe thing also I in fact like Gastly they give me 1 sp attack ev so they can show up as much as they want same thing with Zubat(Speed) The Pokemon I dislike is Magikarp that Pokemon in my book is useless(until it evolves)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Ya, common pokemon are very annoying..but if they were all lined up and i had to choose one not to have..it would probably be nosepass..i mean talk about uglyness XD

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
    Years
    I'll say *Thinks for a second* MAGIKARP, Zubat, Wailmer, Tentacool and Latias( You try catching it with an Ultra ball see how you feel)
    And of course a personal pet hate
    TRAPINCH
    I mean bad speed horrible defense and high level evolution Good grief if it wasn't for my Flygon I would kill em all

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    Nah, you've just got the Misty bug, lol.

I despise Jynx, but Nosepass is absolutely retarded. So are Delibird, Stantler, Mr. Mime, and the rest of the space-fillers. :tired:

ForbiddenChula69

Smoochum Lover
    Years
    Not jynx..... smoochum!

Ok, I dont like jynx but you gotta love Smoochum!!! C'mon you guys, it's sooo cute! LOL. Oh yeah, zubat, magicarp, man even rattata and pidgey get pretty annoying. They're everywhere! Yay Smoochum!

Back