• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most Horrible / Best Pokemon Walking/Battle Sprite?

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
Years
  • Butterfree is pretty beast.
    Im not keen on Chikorita's it has tiny eyes, and looks like it has about 50 legs.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I agree about Chikorita's. :\ When I first saw it, I said "wait, is that really Chikorita?" It's a shame, because Cyndaquil's and Totodile's look quite good. :\ Hitmontop looks quite wierd since it's not spinning on its head. ;_; I don't really have a favourite, although Rayquaza's and Heracross' look quite good. ;)

Years
  • In my opinion I hate how Meganium's sprite looks while facing you, Bayleef was the only one who got a good sprite for that evolution line.

TheDeadpool

My common sense is tingling!
    Years
  • The best for me would have to be a tie between togekiss and ampharos... and the worst is another tie between weavile and gallade...

:]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I really dislike Garchomp's Sprite. It looks like a poofter :/

However, I do really Like Ho-Oh and Kyogre's. They look like real legendaries all big and Powerful.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Chikorita's eyes are too small

I like Ampharos' and Noctowl's sprites.

Doduo's sprite is the WORST! It looks terrible...

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • gliscor and garchomp are crap :P .
    i shouldnt be complaining though, not like i cando better ;) :P

.Occam

Ontological parsimony?
    Years
  • Machamp looks awful, especially moving left to right. The arms are arched up and back like a bad movie monster stalking stupid teenagers.

I liked the Grimer/Muk sprites because it looked like she had a goofy smile on at all times.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • HO-OH looks so darn majestic !!....i love it's walking(flying rather) sprite..
    worst ..idk..onix ??..it looks awful

Back