• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Clever. I knew there's something going on.

So one of my friends just called. Apparently, he's asking me for a friendly sparring match later. I'm actually quite nervous since last time we sparred, he took it way too seriously after i nailed him on the head with a straight right hand. The guy fights like he's killing people, and doesn't stop until someone is either knocked out or tapped out.
    unbelievable jeff

Sirfetch’d

Now that is a topic that I can get behind! It probably deserves it's own thread though ;)

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Arranging a semi-successful "date" with a Japanese friend is one of the best things I've ever done. It was just a casual one though. If being in-time is to ensure a successful closer friendship, then you must be on time! She really encouraged me because when you say a certain time to them, THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT THERE MORE THAN YOU DO PAL because they INVENTED IT! And no other Far east Asian can best the Japanese in being just in time for a meeting in a venue, and in the ring of honor.

I have one advise for everybody who has their "alpha male like or sorta" friend with the wheels and likes to be "the man" (but not as man and a half as I am)... Whenever you tell that kind of friend of yours to be entrusted with providing the wheels to the ladies, better make sure that friend of yours has the necessary navigational skills. There's nothing more embarrassing to any MAN WITH WHEELS out there than to be pulled over by the boys-in-blue while being entrusted with the ladies.

it happened on a birthday night i had. We were all supposed to meet in one venue after the dinner. Me, a friend, and a Japanese male went to take a cab, I entrusted my friend with the wheels (who's also a rather fit guy too) to drive the ladies, only for HIM to be pulled over by the blue boys for making a wrong turn. I was laughing the whole night off and telling that friend of mine that he lost a lot of lady-points in that night.

Pro Tip from a Southern Maniac like myself; Keep your eyes on the road, including your imaginary ones. For the ladies out here, remember that some guys can't resist having all of the ladies, chicks, and dudettes inside the wheels. That friend of mine lacked the murderskills.

~ Memories from a rather successful birthday gathering i had...

I'm gonna need the British Museum to loan me the Rosetta Stone for this one

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    The soy milk I'm drinking tastes like ice cream but it isn't.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That aura you get before a headache kicks in is the most helpless feeling in the world. {XD}

Sirfetch’d

Snow you need to drink milk!! It builds strong and healthy bones :)

/flex

Sirfetch’d

Back when I had a job, I used to drink strawberry milk all the time! Nowadays, not so much. :< The only "healthy" things that I drink are V8 (if you count that as healthy) and I guess Powerade/Gatorade to a degree....and water.

...I do need to drink milk a lot more. u.u

I hate V8 :( I guess the fruit kind is ok...

Years
    As much as I like tomatoes, and tomato things, I think I draw the line at tomato juice. :P Never actually tried it, don't want to try it though.

I somehow keep forgetting they do fruit ones as well...since usually if I pick up a fruit juice, it's of some other brand.

pkmin3033

Couldn't stand these things when I was younger, still can't stand them now I'm older. The only difference now is that I'm old enough to decide what I will and won't eat...and old enough to occasionally feel guilty about it. But only occasionally.

Years
    I can eat literally 5 pounds of strawberries in one sitting, if given the chance.
    Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Years
    I could probably eat close to a pound, pound and half or so of Sushi in one sitting if I were hungry enough. I would probably die afterwards or puke my guts out, but it would be soooo worth it, haha.

pkmin3033

I don't think I could eat a pound of anything in one go no matter how much I liked it, haha.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    please don't get between me and any sort of wonka candy

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back