• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    makes me ill!!!!

my uncle's then-girlfriend had coeliac disease for years and made a big point about how she couldn't possibly eat our cooking bc it would make her ill and she was just better off bringing her own cooking
    and eventually my uncle married her and after that had a falling out with his parents and siblings/my mum

and literally two days after that fiasco started she said she just stopped having coeliac disease out of the blue and was miraculously cured
    and I still remain convinced that cow faked it around us to make sure she never had to eat any of our cooking at christmas ever

pkmin3033

...well, actually, I prefer milkshake. The only flavoured milk I've had is Yazoo, and that stuff is absolutely vile; it's far too watery.

Sirfetch’d

Chocolate milk is way too rich for me usually. I can tolerate it in light amounts but otherwise it give me a bad stomach ache.

pkmin3033

Remember it? I still have it from time to time. It's bloody expensive, but it's worth it.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Caps lock Spoiler

Spoiler:

somehow, current problem that I can't avoid. *sigh* genetics.

Years
    Wow you get whites at 17? My mother has greys developing and she always wants to cover it up, usually with colour that doesn't last.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    My dad keeps mocking my hair, which I wanna punch his face 10 times. My ma advice me to dye a black hair, but my hair is black, so I gonna become blacker black hair......

weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back