• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Soooooooooooooooo

Feet.

I feel like it's the thing to say.

But instead...

Hands.

Reactions: EC

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My hands are shaking, warm and fingertips hurting. But that's a side-effect of guitar playing.

Also, it's been a while thread.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    So DCC, I have kind of a dilemma. Do you ever get those moments where you feel like you're the only person that shares a specific taste in music?

Like for me, I've been a passionate EDM fan for years, and I listen to a whole ****ton of artists (I can't name any off the top of my head cause I listen to a bunch of them at a time on Spotify), but it's really hard to find other EDM fans. I guess electronica is kind of something of an acquired taste, just about? I guess it's also you either like it or don't, and there's no real middle ground which is kind of a shame.
    damn dude that's all everyone listens to on the west coast. what's your favorite stuff in that genre?

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Heya Katalyst!

So DCC, I have kind of a dilemma. Do you ever get those moments where you feel like you're the only person that shares a specific taste in music?

Like for me, I've been a passionate EDM fan for years, and I listen to a whole shitton of artists (I can't name any off the top of my head cause I listen to a bunch of them at a time on Spotify), but it's really hard to find other EDM fans. I guess electronica is kind of something of an acquired taste, just about? I guess it's also you either like it or don't, and there's no real middle ground which is kind of a shame.

The name's Gabri :3

I'm pretty much the metal version of that. I know like 2 or 3 people irl that listen to the same stuff I like, and here in PC I'm pretty much alone as well. Which is kind of suckish honestly :<

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Used to be like every 4 months, and keeping it short. But the last time I got it cut was last July. And before that, it was in the July of the previous year. I'm trying to let it grow out.

Edit:
    Reverie (feat. King Deco) - Illenium
    Spoiler:

I'm not big on EDM honestly, but I actually enjoyed that track. I liked the melody.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My hair is about collarbone length at this moment. Never had it that long in my life, and I'm trying to grow it further, maybe let it reach the nipples before I decide to cut it or not.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I can't imagine working at Disneyland to be fun tbh, particularly in the summer. Every time I've visited it has always been absolutely packed.

Lucid

I read somewhere that they put a ton of cats in the park to sold a rodent problem years ago, and now there's no more rodents but there's still like a billion cats running around

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I agree. Walk across to the other side of the park, however...

Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back