• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I fall asleep easier when I am freezing than when I am hot.

Sirfetch’d

I cannot sleep if I am warm. I keep my room at around 72 or so degrees at night and have a little desk fan by my bed to also cool me down.

pkmin3033

I can sleep when it's hot...eventually. I wake up stuck to my covers though =/

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Ugh I hate it when it's too hot. Cause there isn't much you can do about it. When it's cold at least your bed warms up when you're in it.

Also, am I the only one who feels unprotected while sleeping without a blanket? It just doesn't feel right.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Even at the hottest temperatures, I at least use a sheet for coverage at night.

pkmin3033

God, I can't sleep without covers; I get even more uncomfortable. Well, I can't get to sleep without covers...I've kicked them off more than once at night. xD

Years
    I need covers to sleep, but I overheat like crazy. Solution: don't cover my feet. It's amazing how much heat you lose through your feet.

pkmin3033

Don't your feet get really cold that way, though?

...that said, I don't think that'd necessarily be a bad thing. I'm used to not being able to feel my feet, so maybe I'll try that one day.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I try to avoid socks as much as possible. Socks cut off your freedom.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    I only wear socks for work that's just about it. Other than that they're off my feet. And sometimes if I'm on a short shift I don't even wear socks to work since my shoes are okay without 'em. Just not for stupid long periods of time.

Sirfetch’d

I am a sock man. I wear them almost all of the time, even when I am sleeping! I hate having my feet exposed because they get so cold easily and it's uncomfy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back