• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    Some of my best times were at Disney, but I will say it was so annoying waiting in crazy lines for hours just for a couple minutes of fun. Going shopping in Downtown Disney is pretty fun, if I do say so myself. I'm not big into shopping, but it's fun to look around. I spent an ungodly amount of time looking for a gift for my girlfriend (at the time) last time I went and she broke up with me soon after I got back. Maybe she didn't like the gift(?) ;-; lol

The only thing I'd say was absolute hell was rooming with my friends, who are total dorks that stay up until the early morning every day. I do most of the time as well, but I was actually trying to get sleep that time so I could wake up early and enjoy Disney to the fullest. One of my friends baited me into staying up late one night and we created a fake Instagram account and just went around being a**holes to our friends and other people we knew. I normally wouldn't find it that funny, but I drank a Red Bull, which was a dare from one of my friends. Red Bull does bad stuff to my body, and that's one of three times I've ever had it. Two of those times it went terribly for me, the other time I was so tired that the energy boost just made me feel like I was my normal self. The crash afterwards was horrible though, because I was already super sleep-deprived. Anyways, point is, don't drink Red Bull. That stuff is cancerous, I swear.

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I have no need to go to a water park with a pool in my backyard.

pkmin3033

I live in England, most days are like visiting a water park anyway.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    I like getting wet and wild and waterparks are fine and dandy but I also like to go to the beach if i had the budget, and some wild and crazy friends to be with. Both sexes. Its so boring to be with just guys when its a beach trip D:

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Is it really that rainy over there in England? xD
    Well, I suppose it depends on which part of the country you're in, but...yes. We get more rainy days than not, even when it isn't forecast. Regardless of the time of year. At least down south.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    The moment when I realized that there is a history of people surfing Pokecommunity in a Uni Library computer.

Raining season is kinda suck here, occuring some flash floods and no where to go.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    Ugh, the weather is terrible here atm. Some streets in and near the city where I used to have school got flooded, but luckily everything here's fine.

Years
    How can anybody not be a fan of water parks???

I dun geddit...

I am just not a fan of activities related to swimming, especially anything involving cold pool water. I find swimming boring and getting water in my ears is far from enjoyable. There are just so many things I'd rather do instead, even on a scorching hot day. I do prefer water parks to just simply swimming, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's why you slowly build a protective tan over the spring, so that you're ready for being nekkid in waters later!

Apparently my skin is mostly just kinda yellow. I am suspecting my insanely high coffee intake has something to do with it.

Sir Codin

Yeah, as someone who likes to snorkel and SCUBA dive, that's just something I'll never pretend to understand, but...meh.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Are you a cat? Do you take showers? Drink any liquids?

I probably was a cat in another life, I do take showers but not bath, I hardly drink water... I drink a lot of tea but I can spend a full day with only a sip of water. My friend says I am a camel or a cactus lol.

Years
    I probably was a cat in another life, I do take showers but not bath, I hardly drink water... I drink a lot of tea but I can spend a full day with only a sip of water. My friend says I am a camel or a cactus lol.

Fun fact: camels reabsorb moisture through their weird noses so keep from dehydrating.

This has been your fun fact of the day.

Years
    It's been quite a bit rainy here as well, which is odd because while we do get the occasional rain during this season, it's usually not this much. Was even pouring this morning, from what I heard (I didn't check, I was rudely woken up from sleep by a loud sound and didn't feel like getting up to look).

Also, I read the above posts, and now I'm thirsty for some reason.

Sirfetch’d

It rains every other day it seems, which is fine by me because it's been averaging around 97 this past week. It's so hot outside that it hurts to breathe D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back