• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

It doesn't usually go above 27 degrees here...20 is hot enough for me. The temperatures you're all talking about would probably have me wishing I was dead; I have a very low tolerance for heat and I absolutely loathe it. Give me the cold and wet any day <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    29 C here yesterday. Nopenope!

Now what to eat for a saturday breakfast... Nutella is alright, right?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'll always remember that Summer when I enjoyed 47C.

Here in Madrid, we tend to stay at around 35C average.

pkmin3033

You get used to hotter temperatures the more you're exposed to them though, correct? I expect the UK's average temperature would be fairly cold for a lot of Americans who are comfortable with temperatures that would probably melt me into a discontent little puddle on the floor.

Sir Codin

During the summer it can reach up to 40 C where I live.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    #weatherthread

I much prefer cold weather to warm! Meaning, too cold is preferable to too warm. I don't really like being cold either ^^

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • I suppose that's an advantage of living in a tropical country. The temperature tends to stay within 10 degrees Celsius from the norm (around 30-32) throughout the year so you can easily adjust. xD

That said, I do prefer cold temperatures to hot ones. I mean, you can keep adding layers if it's too cold but you can't keep removing layers when it gets too hot. :/

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • Here in the North East of England, we get two days of summer a year, and sometimes temperatures can even reach double figures! :o

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Temperature today reached about 17 degrees celcius over here. Considering it usually rains the weather throughout the week has been great and persistently sunny.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm starting to understand how Universe felt about weather talk, when I've visited this thread several times over the past day and the topic is still weather aaa

I just went to see X-men apocalypse at the cinema! Am I the only one who really liked the movie haha? I mean not just because Hugh Jackman appeared. Totally. Hrrm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back