• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The tree in my backyard as a kid wasn't big enough, (We tested it, lol) but I had a friend in grade school who did have one and when he has us over, we'd camp out in it and it was the coolest thing ever at the time, haha.

Years
  • No treehouses here. Didn't know anybody that had one, didn't have any trees worthy of ever climbing in any yard I had (the only thing I ever had climbable in any backyard was a huge boulder), and even if I did, my parents were against me and my siblings being in any sort of tree, so. :(

Lucid

I always lived in apartments or small rent houses with no trees, the closest to thing we had were little community pool houses.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Nope. There weren't many trees or woods near the street where I lived. We did once make some kind of hut with some bushes in the school garden though.

PjNavia14

fhsdhjfdsfjsddshjfsd
    Years
  • Too bad there's no treehouses here in the Philippines. Just regular houses (big, small, poorly made idk) and also houses like its under bridges. hanging in the cliff. And other stuff there.

Years
  • All the trees in my yard were rotten and falling over so we couldn't have one lol, The neighbors had one though.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Rather than treehouses, it was more like most of us had areas around the school that we would all congregate at. I think there was one in one of my old neighborhoods in Illinois though. It had the plank steps, but we never went up. Too dangerous as the parents said.

One of my friends had a small pond with an island in their backyard though. I'm still super jelly about that.

pkmin3033

I made dens out of overturned furniture in the front room and played in cardboard boxes instead...there were never any free trees around, haha.

Years
  • I don't think I've ever even seen a privately owned treehouse in real life. There's a pretty cool one that's huge at a local museum, however.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Drive past a kids treehouse on the way to McDonald's/Five Guys.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • it seems like after a long time, the PC slogan still.... not a proper one. In fact, the improper slogan had accepted by the people here and thus the slogan was like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back