• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Most Useless Legendary Pokemon???

Yoshi318

PokePhotographer
Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2008
    I've gotta start off by saying that no pokemon is 'useless' to me , it may be untrained, but never useless...ive gotta say Moltres was the most useless legendary pokemon ever, all the thing knew was fire spin....and drill peck, among other useless moves after all the time i spent trying to catch that thing it ended up being a complete dissapointment...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • @CyberCyndaquil: dont double post

Anyways I cant stand Moltre either. YAY 3 for 3 so far. But the only legend I only use is Zapdos and Giratina (since its half Ghost)

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Sylux

Listens to Metal
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2008
    Moltres is a horrible Pokemon. Most of its moves are attacks, and you can't combine its defensive moves with them to do something strategic.

Years
  • I wasn't fond of Moltres either. I didn't feel like wasting a TM on it so it can learn a decent Fire move so I just left it in the box for good.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • lets see in

RB moves
    Peck, Leer, Aglilty, and sky attack

while Articuno actually learned a move half its type and so does Zapdos learning Thunder which is half its type also

:t354:tatsujin gosuto

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    CELEBI... that's the most useless legendary, more useless than Moltres, because at least Moltres can hold it's own in battle somewhat. Celebi on the other hand, has horrible moves and stats, it's a disgrace to even be desired to catch. In my hack I think I'll make Celebi better.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Straight off from capturing, Zapdos... I never used Zappy because of it's original crap moveset that it originally came with. Moveset changed, well that's a different story.

Years
  • I dont think there is a useless Pokemon. There is a Pokemon that you might now like, but someone else might. It depends on your stlye of Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    CELEBI... that's the most useless legendary, more useless than Moltres, because at least Moltres can hold it's own in battle somewhat. Celebi on the other hand, has horrible moves and stats, it's a disgrace to even be desired to catch. In my hack I think I'll make Celebi better.
    Celebi is awesome in ubers...
    RAIKOU!!! If you have the other two beasts, Raikou seems pathetic!
    Raikou. After all the effort I put into catching it, it was pathetic next to my Suicune. And it had a TYPE ADVANTAGE.
    Entei is much worse, and Raikou has an awesome special attack stat.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't like Moltres, but I don't like Entei or Raikou either. I find Zapdos to be far superior to Raikou. And also, Moltres' typing and movepool are horrible. Fire/Flying = NO. (Why I'm not fond of Charizard).

Tommy

Crazy Diamond
    Years
  • Moltres has had such an overhaul in D/P its unbelieveable.

For me... hmmm... I would say... Entei. I OHKO'd it on NetBattle with my LANTURN (<3 Lanturn).

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'd definately take Raikou over Entei any day
    But yes, I say Moltres is the worst...with Ho-oh in a close second. they failed with the first fire bird...and didn't improve much on the second one.
    and what's wrong with Zapdos' original moveset???
    Thunder+Drill Peck. come on! how is that bad?

Back