• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most wanted to experience

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
  • Since it's another New Year which is another 365 days to live again. What is the most thing you want to experience before it all ends? Little things doesn't even matter.

I would probably want to experience what it's like living in a fresh and quiet country :]

Years
  • Are you living in a really urban area right now? :0

I'd really like to experience a different country or state. Somewhere I've never been before. I love to see things I've never seen.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I want to experience another relationship. I want to get a job in my future career. I want to start driving a car and save my money for a compact vehicle, and set up an intranet at my house with a bunch of beautiful PCs (nothing like ours now). I want to see my friends in person, though I don't think that'll happen in 2015. Try 2016.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would like to experience a brief respite from the effects of mental illness, which I haven't had for a very long time. I deserve it by now.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Honestly this is a really good question for goal setting.

I want to start attending university. I'm just sitting here on my Associate's which is pretty much a fancier high school diploma lmfao. I have a university and program in mind, just gotta get my ducks in a row and start going through with applications and meeting with counselors and all that.

I also want to start making some career moves. Eff retail, I'm done with that hogwash. I want to start working on something that means something.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I want to do photography for my own enjoyment again, rather than being limited to a given subject because I have to. Doing a qualification in photography was a terrible idea, made even worse by the terrible start to it (surprise resignation, three weeks to get a stand-in, the stand-in tutor was terrible and was teaching to completely the wrong specification and we have to start again from scratch three months into the course when we should be close to finished with coursework by this point). Unless biology goes horribly and tragically wrong, I am not doing it at A2. I'd much rather just go back to how it used to be and do it as a hobby without the need to analyse everything and everyone.
    Mind you I did have the benefit of getting a new camera cheaply, so it's not all bad.

Years
  • Obtaining my first career-wise job. I graduate college in May, and will obviously be searching for a job with my new degree. I really hope to obtain one. I can't wait for that feeling to see how the struggle of school was all worth it. I really hope that ends up happening in 2015.

Years
  • I would like to experience a brief respite from the effects of mental illness, which I haven't had for a very long time. I deserve it by now.

I want this too. My life is all, depression, and mania, and psychosis. I just want to be in a normal mood state, even for a fleeting moment. That would rock.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hmm idk this past year I have tackled most of my demons and learned a lot about myself! I think I am experiencing true happiness which is what I've wanted for years. I guess I'd like to experience more new people. I love meeting so many different personalities.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I'd like to move out of my parent's house in 2015. And when it makes financial sense obviously, not just do it cuz I wanna. I also want to begin forging the best way to find myself more contract work to do and making a name for myself as a worker and someone part of a society. I also would like to smoke fat blunts.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I'd like to make good, healthy friendships. I grew a lot as a person this past year with learning about myself, as well as what is acceptable and not in how other people treat me. I know now how a true, real friend should treat someone they call their friend. I just want someone that respects me like I respect them and we can be chill.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2015
    i want to improve and rekindle some of the friendships i had in the past . i also want to start a new hobby that makes me happy
    like maybe learn how to play an instrument or something . could be exciting !

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I've always wanted to start a YouTube vlogging channel, and I'm planning on doing that this year! As a very talkative person, I really need a place where I can just rant about certain things (and blogging is just so tiring for me). It's also a great way to work up my confidence! Plus, I love editing videos, so I'm glad that I'll be able to do that more.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • I would like to...

-experience "true love" -- if it even exists, lol.
    -write a book
    -make a game (in collaboration with others)
    -get a good career
    -make some great friends
    -learn how to make my favorite foods
    -visit New Zealand

Years
  • I want to be able to travel again. It's been four years since I left my state to go on vacation due to tight family budget, but I want to go somewhere new as well, especially something not in my timezone. It'd be a neat experience to change time zones for the first time.

Back