• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Weird Pet You Have/Had

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
  • Well I Had An Small Crab. It's Name Was Pikku-Lilli

I Did Also Collect Worms When I Was Small...Yuck...:confused:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I think that this would belong in OVP better.... xD;;;;

*MOVED*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I sort of had a turtle when I was little. I kept it in a box in my backyard. And when I went to the beach I found a little hermit crab and kept it until the end of the trip. The only other pets I've had are cats.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I had a frog when I was younger.

I catched him while I was out at some park at night.

He was only my pet for five minutes, because I put him in my pocket and I accidentally squished him inside.

Took me days to get the frog blood and guts off my jeans.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Greed said:
    He was only my pet for five minutes, because I put him in my pocket and I accidentally squished him inside.

O_O XD

Mine is my current dog, he's got a weird life style. Runs, gets excited on someone, sleep. XD

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Greed said:

....*gigglesnort*
    XD

Well, let's see. Due to my mother's obsession over cleanliness, I haven't been able to keep many pets. The weirdest pet I ever had...was that hermit crab I named 'Hermie'. He died because someone removed his crab hammer. *coughs*

No pets now. Just three turtles, muh lil' babies.~ >3<;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Road Runner.

Had the thing for about a week before it died. My brother found it on a trip he went to, it had been left by it's mother or something. Anywho, it was sick so we couldn't really do anything for it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I had an orphaned wild rabbit once. But the weirdest had to be my leopard gecko named Gecka after what some kid used to call me... XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Greed said:

Eew!!!!!!!

I've had a hermit crab and it died after about 1 month...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    My sister has two hermit crabs, and I want one of those little gliding lizards. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    The weirdest pet I ever owned...

Probably either a baby snake or a baby snapping turtle... the snake was in my backyard, and I kept it for a day until my mom made me let it go. I found the snapping turtle in the door of a CVS store... mom made me let it do, too... T_T

~Ho-Roudon

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
  • The wierdest pet I ever owned was an egg, which cracked and turned into a chick. And then it was killed somehow.

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I have many pets:

I have two hermit crabs (Mikey and Shawn) and they're alive for about 4 months without dying.

I had a 'pet' moth named Squeaky. I was at camp going to get a shower and I caught Squeaky and he wouldn't fly away. He flew away and then flew back to me and he landed on my shoulder. My friend star saw it, screamed, "EW!" and smashed it on my shoulder, making the wings fly off the thing and it was left on my shoulder, now covered with Squeaky-guts. Then I got Squeaky II a few days later, I let him go. My friend had a pink ant as a pet. It got covered in paint from a project and she kept t in a cup. (until id crawled away)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, the strangest pet I've ever had...was probably my pet Bearded Dragon, Zeus. <33 I loved him to death, he was my little buddy. ;-; But honestly, Bearded Dragons are in my opinion the best choice for a pet reptile. :33 They do quite well being handled by humans and are very friendly. ^^ They're so exotic too, I just love them! =D

~Kelsey

Years
  • A Catterpillar. Well, it was actually my brother's. He kept two or three of them in this big glass and when they turned into Butterflies we released them. It sounds a bit like Pokemon!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • When I was little, I had a pet Lady Bug. I named her Lady and she would fly around the house a lot. But she died after a week ;_;

Last edited:

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Two ferrets. Yesh, one albino and one all black. <3 They both have red eyes. But they are my cousins, and the albino one is new.

Back