• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motisma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    ^ What he said.

I will take any battles. Just vm meh! Though it should be known that I'm only shoddy atm. I will be getting HG/SS today though so me being only shoddy might change real soon.

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
    I was hoping to challenge (Jew)Ooka, but he just said he's on limited computer access... ehh I'll just challenge someone like Natedogg/ Thoughts when I get home from school.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I just defeated Ooka 2-0 with help of hax yet again. GG dude. Yay I just have nate and Wolflare to beat now :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    We need more challenges, because we all look horrid, even though it's just because the same member keeps challenging us until he wins. :/ Nothing wrong with that, it's just we'd look a little better if more people would challenge.

Ooka

Years
    Alright, but I only have a UU team right now, so if you still want to battle, I'll go ahead and get on Smogon.

Ooka

Years
    Um.... what do you expect me to say? lol. A user here? I mean, it is a user here, so basically that's all I can say about the guy.

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Hola! XD

confirming GG Ooka, nothing else to say other than I was outclassed. :)

To help you guys out I'll write myself a biography XD

Hi I'm Jahz, I've been around a while I guess. Pokecommunity was the second pokemon forums I joined after Serebii.net. I'm not that active here really but I'm changing that. Recently I opened a trade thread but now PC has become alot more IV concious so it didn't work. Since then I've just been popping in now and again to see how things are going. On serebii I run the second biggest clan (The Legacy) along with a league (The Legacy League.) It's fun and i enjoy it but its hard work.
    My favourite pokemon are Mew and Mewto (see sig) i like competitive battling however im what you would call a n00b, I'm still learning though and I aim to improve (which includes beating you Ooka :D)

Future aspiration: To open the Legacy League shoddy version here in an attempt to boost activity of the battle forum :)

Yep thats me...if theres a challenger sign up required there it is and FC is in sig.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Okay, I challenge Alternative, he's been on, but he hasn't responded.

EDIT: Still waiting....
    And you will continue to do so, Alternative resigned. We're still working on who will take his place. :)

Syndrome will take that place.

Detox

@ Fire Wolf, IDK you would have to talk to Beachy or Wolf about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back