• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Motisma League

Status
Not open for further replies.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Lol thats fine I was getting bored of those battles anyways since something out of the ordinary happened lol.
    Waiting for pokedra D:

Uh what? Even if you lose to hax ye gotta give a badge apparently, sux but true :P
    Otherwise i'd have rematched Geo Gemini like 2ce lol

Yeah you would have cuz we all know that me > you :P. (just joking) not.

Anywho my gym is shut down for a little bit. Gotta make a new team.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Yeah coz that explains why i kick your ass all the time usually win when you dont hax me to death lol.

Seems i'm havin difficulties contacting pokedra because our timezones are different :P

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    People should challenge the UU guy and get away from that boring OU!

Seriously, challenge me =3

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Challenging Jake, (AGAIN!) =(

Decided it was a draw.

=/

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Challenging Jake, (AGAIN!) =(

And accepted, yet again, as usual =D

EDIT: After much...umm..."discussing"...yeah we'll call it that...We have decided that the match is the Motisma League's first DRAW (Because I DCed, and it is hard to say what could happen about what someone could have done XD)

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Wolf, in the OP you've written only Arcanist has beaten Geo Gemini, but I have also defeated him. Check these posts:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5564805&postcount=69
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5564816&postcount=70
    And this was before the rematch rule was made. (see this post: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5565142&postcount=80), so update the OP.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5563347&postcount=60 (I guess I wasn't too clear, but I never said it wasn't just gold that couldn't do a rematch)

That was before you had the rematch. And with discussing it with Beachy, he agrees as well to not give you the win.

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
    If this is Shoddy Battle oriented, I would love to join. Shoddy is my strongsuit and I hope that it is Shoddy so I can further develop my skills. Please let me know if it is Shoddy because then I will join.

Piplup-Trainer

This is my custom user title.
    Years
    If this is Shoddy Battle oriented, I would love to join. Shoddy is my strongsuit and I hope that it is Shoddy so I can further develop my skills. Please let me know if it is Shoddy because then I will join.

Check out the gym leader details.
    All members of this league battle on shoddy.
    Only a few of them are also offering a Wi-Fi battle.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Do we need to confirm wins and losses on this thread? Anywho I battled Hot and Cold and Fire Wolf and won both.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Do we need to confirm wins and losses on this thread? Anywho I battled Hot and Cold and Fire Wolf and won both.
    Unless there's controversy around it or something; otherwise, I think it's a-okay just for the challenger to post. (if there's any false information, jump in)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Went to a friends house for the weekend. I'm back and I'll be up for battles most of tomorrow I suppose.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    Just letting everyone know that my computer died on me. So I can't take challenges. It should get fixed soon though.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Beat kkeith 2-0, apparently Beachy was wanting Heatran to make a comeback and crit me..and yeah it actually did twice...lol...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back