• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moveset Starters, Berries, TM's & Masterballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
Years
Welcome to my thread

Information:

Name: ANGEL
ID No: 24987
FC: See Sig

Rules:
1) Please be respectful to me as I will be respectful to you
2) I do have a life. If we are to conduct a trade please PM/VM a time frame {I am on Pacific time} and date you are available and we will trade on that set time
3) I don't or no how to clone so please don't ask
4) I haven't quite figured out how to breed certain natures or genders so please do ask for any specifics just yet
5) I don't know IV's or EV's for any pokemon listed nor do I know how to train them so please don't ask

Whitelist
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Blacklist

Spoiler:

I am starting to learn how to breed pokemon with certain movesets. Currently I am breeding starters. I have every starter all with unique movesets and are all Untouched. Here is a list of what I have:

Fire Starters

Charmander
Spoiler:

Cyndaquil
Spoiler:

Torchic
Spoiler:

Chimchar
Spoiler:

Grass Starters

Bulbasaur
Spoiler:

Chikorita
Spoiler:

Treecko
Spoiler:

Turtwig
Spoiler:

Water Starters

Squirtle
Spoiler:

Totodile
Spoiler:

Mudkip
Spoiler:

Piplup
Spoiler:

Moveset Breedables

I can breed the following with requested movesets
Spoiler:

TMs
Spoiler:

Berries
Spoiler:

I am also offering Masterballs for free. Just let me know how many you want :)

**Also on side note I have a few Legendaries**

Legendaries
UT Lv 50 Cresselia (Bashful)(OT: Lucario) *Slightly touched by OT* moveset Mist/Aurora Beam/Future Sight/Slash
UT Lv 50 Moltres x2 (Lonely, Gentle)(OT: Ashley)(OT: Azer) moveset Fire Spin/Agility/Endure/Flamethrower
UT Lv 50 Zapdos (Rash)(OT: Ashley) moveset Thunder Wave/Agility/Detect/Drill Peck

Wants:

--All starters are a giveaway; I will take anything for these :)
--Same for TM's
--Same for Berries. Rarer berries are given to friends who I've had successful trade with. Other feel free to make an offer
--For Legendaries, PM/VM will offers
--Any shiny pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Is it Ok if I can have a Brave Squirtle and a Jolly Bulbasaur for free? If not, just tell me what pokemon you are looking for. Im on most of the time so reply saying when we can trade. Thanks.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Could I have the following:

Male Chikorita (Hardy) with moveset: Pound/Leer/DragonBreath
&
Male Cyndaquil (Lonely) with moveset: Tackle/Leer/Crush Claw

I'll trade you two UT Eevees with Shadow Ball/Dig/Toxic/Iron Tail
I have pretty much any nature. Only male though. Traded all my females away lol. Let me know if your interested. :)

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
Years
@ SlateFx- yeah you can have them for free just give me any fillers

@ Air Pichu- that can be arranged just let me know when you want to trade. My FC is in sig

@ Mw24/7- did you mean a Treecko (Hardy) with moveset Pound/Leer/DragonBreath? Chikorita can't learn DragonBreath. If so yes on your offer

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
Years
@ Air Pichu- Ok...not really any filler will do...will be in wifi soon which FC should I use?

@ exhibit123- yes I do I will attach it to a filler just send over any filler...when are you able to trade. My FC is in sig

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
I'm trying to get my hands on a bunch of the rarer berries, specifically: Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca and Rowap. (bolded means I'd like them more than the others)

You said you won't give them away lightly, what are you looking for in return?

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2011
Is there any Chance I can get from you the following:
Charmander,Serious
Torchic,Brave
Bulbasaur, Relaxed
Treecko, Relaxed
Squirtle, Bold
Totodile,Serious
Mudkip,Relaxed

If so, I'd REALLY appreciate it and will do whatever I can to repay the favor.

Some Master balls would be cool to. But if that's too much to ask, just say so.

AngelFireWing

Princess of Heart
Years
@ SlateFx- Okay I gonna get your pokemon and I'll be right there

@ EZ-Street- Yeah that's okay. When are you able to trade? My FC is in sig...need yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back