• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Movie Victini Event

blue

gucci
Years
  • (Not sure if this is in the correct place)

The second American WiFi Event in Pokémon Black & White is to celebrate the release of the two movies; Black: Victini & Reshiram and White: Victini & Zekrom. It gives Victini with the special move V-Create and Reshiram & Zekrom's special moves
    Movie Victini Event

Source; Serebii

What do you think of this, will you be getting Victini?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2012
    (Not sure if this is in the correct place)

The second American WiFi Event in Pokémon Black & White is to celebrate the release of the two movies; Black: Victini & Reshiram and White: Victini & Zekrom. It gives Victini with the special move V-Create and Reshiram & Zekrom's special moves
    Movie Victini Event

Source; Serebii

What do you think of this, will you be getting Victini?
    Note: The event runs from 12/3 to 12/31 and Victini will be level 50. It will be holding a fire gem.

It's moveset will be: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot.

It will have the Victory Star ability, and it's nature will be random.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • So Australia misses out as ususal, yay. Should be more aussie events

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    @above: I know :(

We can always hope that Europe misses out too overall OR we get it via TRU or EB Games when the movies are released here :3;

I love Fusion Flare/Bolt, so having it on a Victini WOULD be awesome, hear our pleas, Nintendo Australia.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I've never done an event, but I'm definitely interested in this. How does it work--do you have to go to a store, or is it online?

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, it would be amazing to have one! Although, it won't be happening for me .. unfortunately. D':

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Isn't it great though, Australia? Nintendo wants you to trade more! needs moar amazing traders here @ pc ;)

It's too bad the nature will be random, I hope I get a decent one for the least if so. Otherwise, I like it! I'd plan on getting this too, since Victini is pure win in both design and battling, which is alright.

V FTW.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It's been confirmed that UK & Europe will be getting the event for the same time period as America.

It runs from December 3rd until December 31st 2011 (In the UK) Europe is listed as "Soon"

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    ^ if that is true then I'm very happy lol, cause I want it and Europe misses out on a lot of stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Australia ripped off YET AGAIN? Europe can't talk, they've recently been favoured this generation!

Oh well, enjoy your Victini's, Europe and America (hey guys in Australia wanna listen to me and pretty please release Victini here y/y?!)

What's funny is that if it gets released I won't even use it, lol :(

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • I've never downloaded any WiFi event Pokemon. Then again, no events have taken place since I bought White. xD But, I will definitely be getting this Victini. Sucks it's banned from Random Matchup, but I can still get it just for the sake of having it. :)

Sap Sipper

Terrified of Bad Luck.
    Years
  • I started a new game after the Liberty Ticket event ended, so I'll definitely be getting this. I still feel bad for countries that don't get the event, though, as always.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Eh, I'll be sure to download it. It does seem like a nice keeps sake, seeing as that's all I've ever seen these wi-fi events as, since most people just collect them and never use them.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I got a question...I am NOT living in the US or any place Pokemon related...but I play PkMn Black US Version (I think) on an EMULATOR with Wifi as well. Will I be able to get the Victini?

Back