• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Movie Victini Event

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Picking this up on my Black and White later, after the DS is done charging. :) Not hoping for a particular nature, but I'll have 4 Victini after this. :D

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I picked up my first Victini and it was Adamant.

I'm doing my second one soon.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Hardy nature. Don't know why I saved right away before trying to SR.. ¬¬

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Oh yus, it includes Australia! :3 /downloaded

I'll get it on Black too, later.

Also appreciate the update Keiran, I'd have forgotten to test for Australia (sounds weird yeah) otherwise!

...also ew, I need to keep resetting for a nice nature, lol because Sassy uhhhhhhh yeah. :x

Wait so it's available in Australia. I'm going to download it tonight. But like most people Victini will just sit in my PC. Sometimes I feel sorry for the pokemon in my PC, even if they are just pixels.

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
  • I recieved the little sucker earlier today, a Calm nature to be exact.

Problem is, my little sister was messing around with the DS, so I didn't notice the date when I recieved Victini, it was given to me on May 7th, 2006...

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • I recieved the little sucker earlier today, a Calm nature to be exact.

Problem is, my little sister was messing around with the DS, so I didn't notice the date when I recieved Victini, it was given to me on May 7th, 2006...

Ahh don't worry for some reason my DSI was set to Dec 1st when I picked up the wondercard so. I know what you mean lol

BryGuy Shinigami

Psychic Pokemon Prophet
    Years
  • I plan on getting it when I go to my aunt's (she has Wi-Fi). I don't really care about natures so I don't plan to reset. I have 2 Victinis, one on Black, and another on White. Plan to get 2 more for the new attacks and I love Victini, it's so cute. ^^

ObeyMudkips

Raichupacabra back up
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    My Victini was recieved on December 2nd. I think that in the US if you're living on the West Coast you could recieve the events when it becomes 12 on the East Coast. So I got my Victini at 9:07 PM December 2nd instead of 12:00 AM December 3rd.

Years
  • I've never done an event, but I'm definitely interested in this. How does it work--do you have to go to a store, or is it online?

I'd like to know too, I haven't got a clue and I need a Victini.

Scrap that, just got it :D Payday - use the Mystery Gift thingiemabob to get it :D

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • Already have mine and it sure beats the one you get at Liberty Garden. I'll make a confession: I put my LG Victini on the GTS when the Japanese movie event started making the rounds. I don't remember what I got in that trade but I do know that it was something good!

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Got, since I was reminded by the last poster in this thread :) It has a Hasty Nature :D
    But....How do I EV train it :\ ? Attk or SpA? It has 2 SpA and 2 Physical Attks, Where shall I invest?

Back