• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movies that fail

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    List any movies you've seen and explain why you disliked them.

I just saw quarantine and swing vote.

I hated quarantine because the plot was only skin deep and didn't go into any detail about how the infection started. Also, everyone died... pretty negative ending D:

I disliked the ending to swing vote. It ends before anything happens and doesn't even tell us who he voted for.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    ((I would believe this is an entertainment thread))

I dunno. Let's see. I didn't like Lost in Space, mainly because the actors... were so annoying.

EDIT: Don't want to reply in another post. Yes, but movies are considered a part of entertainment... even if they do suck.

Last edited:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    This is going to spark a huge negative reaction. But I LOVE doing that. So here it goes.
    Worst movie I've seen in a while, maybe my entire life, was (drum roll please).....Twilight. Yes, Twilight. A movie so horribly awful that it causes fatigue, blindness, and can be used as a tool for sleeping better. That movie was so bad, I'd rather be dropped in the middle of the Sahara Desert with nothing but a pair of speedos and a knife in the middle of a sand storm than watch it again. Vampires were cool until this movie came out.
    I mean, the acting was terrible. I could do better half drunk (actually I have). The movie was just plain boring. The whole idea of a loving, sensitive vampire who cannot bring himself to prey on humans is just sick and dumb. Like I said, vampires were cool until now. The only good part was at the end where the vampires rip that other vampire's head off. now that was cool. But the sad part is that the main vampire (didn't pay enough attention to remember his name) didn't do it. But i'll give him props for trying to.
    All in all, the entire movie sucked and if you haven't seen it then I don't think you should waste any money trying to.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    I like Twilight, Shadow Leader there is nothing wrong with disliking Twilight for it's your crappy opinion.
    You felt bored by the movie because the central theme did not appeal to you.

As for me I dislike "The Notebook" if it wasn't cliche and if there were not sex scenes then it would be good, ironically it would also be non-existent.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    I like Twilight, Shadow Leader there is nothing wrong with disliking Twilight for it's your crappy opinion.

As for me I dislike "The Notebook" if it wasn't cliche and if there were not sex scenes then it would be good, ironically it would also be non-existent.

no...its not that...the general idea was good, i just thought that the movie played out really really badly...actually a bunch of my friends (Big Twilight Fans) agreed that the movie was terrible. But they thought that Edward (suddenly remembered his name) was really hot. Which, to me, is the only reason this movie series is going to stay alive. But hey, sugar's sweet no matter how you get it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Twilight. Like the books I want any record of them erased. Otherwise?
    *big breath*
    The super Mario Brothers Movie
    Street Fighters
    The wizard
    Pagemaster
    Batman and Robin
    Jingle all the way
    Good Burger
    Good Son

For every bad movie that I saw there are 10 movies that just rock.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'll mention Brokeback Mountain since I saw it last night. It's just too slow and typical, I admittedly didn't get through the whole thing but I'd still say Tipping the Velvet is a lot better as a gay relationship film.

The super Mario Brothers Movie
    That film was weird, and I'm not sure if it's in a bad or a good way. D:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Any film based on a game. All of them. (Only semi-counting Pogeymanz cuz that's a film based on a show based on a game XD)

Plus, "The Golden Compass" It said "based on the book by Phillip Pullman"...but it wsas like they had just taken the action scenes, gutted everything else and then added WAY too many special effects.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't see that many movies, the only movie that sticks out in my mind though is 'The Cat in the Hat' you may be wondering why I went to see that movie anyway. I see a lot of kids movies with my younger brother, I usually like them TBH, even if I don't really like it I will just endure it or fall asleep. This one however was just terrible, it's the only movie that I've walked out on I couldn't bare it for another second.
    Although the Star Wars prequel trilogy was pretty bad, I didn't walk out on them, I came close too leaving for episode 1; even at 5 years old I prefered the original trilogy, but I'm glad I didn't or I would've missed the Darth Maul fight.

The 'Black Book' was pretty bad aswell, I was expecting it to actually be about The Black Book... The director also felt the need to get the protagonists breasts out at every possible oppurtunity -.-

Last edited:

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    The Epic Movie. I didn't like it at all.. it was really stupid. >_<;;
    You know the movie that spoofs all the other ones.. really badly?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Wow, whoever gave him Bad Rep isn't cool. Lol.

Anyway, i'm gonna have to say something here: i'm OK with Twilight now! My friend made me read the book, which i thought wasn't bad, and then i watched the movie which wasn't bad. So i'm Neutral about it XD. I also like Saw, i've watched the whole series (without hiding behind my sofa).

Movie that fails for me: the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Bring back the 5 or 6 Dwarfs who played the Oompa - Loompas! Sheesh!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    DragonBall Evoltuion is a failure. I dislike the movie cuz none of the stuyff is the same and Goku has never gone to school. So that was a horrible mistake in the movie. A lot of things were out of place. The action was not good enough. The movie Jumper was better than Dragonball. My opinion, but yeah no offence to you people out there that do you like it, but I do gotta say that its hard to make movies from cartoons to live action. I would like to see pokemon live action movie but I doubt they ever will do that. lol

Kabutopzilla

TROPHANT
    Years
    This is pretty obvious, but...

Disaster Movie. Nothing about it was funny. I'm not even kidding. I didn't even giggle.

It's just stupid, and not the good stupid like the stupid that can be seen in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Now now now, there's no such thing as a crappy opinion. It's just what someone else thinks. (and honestly, I don't think you should have gotten Bad Rep for that either, even though I disliked Twilight as well)

Anyhow, almost every single Disney Sequel is fail. They can take brilliant works like Lion King, Mulan, Aladdin and others and just completely shove it down the toilet. Shows you the company is more about the money than the quality these days. Disney made so many good movies from 1990's and before. It's a pity to see what it's become.

"Let's go make terrible movies like High School Musical instead of making movies of actual entertainment value! Then we can merchendise it with games, videos and accessories with even LESS entertainment value!"

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Dragoball evolution.

Hm

Since when is goku white o____O;;;

I refuse to see it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    dragonball evolution. uhh no offense but theres a white dude playing a asian dude in a asian based game. i agree with the post above me. i dont think i'll ever watch that movie.

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    ^AND PICCOLO IS NOT GREEN.

Also... lemme think. Ah. All those disaster Sci-Fi channel films (Volcano, Ice, Fire, Copperhead, Ginger Snaps) pretty much fail all around. I watch them for the lulz. Dragonwars should be included on this list as well if it didn't actually hit the silverscreen.

Back