• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Movies that fail

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    ^AND PICCOLO IS NOT GREEN.

Also... lemme think. Ah. All those disaster Sci-Fi channel films (Volcano, Ice, Fire, Copperhead, Ginger Snaps) pretty much fail all around. I watch them for the lulz. Dragonwars should be included on this list as well if it didn't actually hit the silverscreen.
    Srry? BUT Piccolo is green in the movie. ;D

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Any of the ____ Movie movies.
    You know; Date Movie, Epic Movie, Disaster Movie.
    Yea, they were all terrible

Scary Movie 1 and 2 were sub-par, though.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    This movie that I watched awhile ago. I believe it was called Bio-Dome. Srsly, worst movie ever. I doubt many have actually seen it, and that's a good thing.

oh man really? that movie was great! Pauly Shore is awesome!

And there is also the ONLY Bruce Willis movie i ever disliked was Hudson Hawk. it was an even worse version of Austin Powers movie (humor wise) and it was just un-entertaining and stupid. (sorry Bruce your the best man but we all make mistakes)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Why did you continue to watch them, then?

There's actually a story behind that. Me and my friends love to see the worst movies there are when there are no good ones. xD

The Love Guru is another bad one.
    I don't know what made me think this would be funny, but I watched it.
    Worst mistake of 2008.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I think he means Caucasian. The Goku in the anime is Asian.

Sorry didn't realise Asia was on a fictional planet where people have tails and fly.
    Goku isn't meant to be human, never mind asian.

Another really really bad film is napoleon dynomite, I dunno why people find it funny.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    This is going to spark a huge negative reaction. But I LOVE doing that. So here it goes.
    Worst movie I've seen in a while, maybe my entire life, was (drum roll please).....Twilight. Yes, Twilight. A movie so horribly awful that it causes fatigue, blindness, and can be used as a tool for sleeping better. That movie was so bad, I'd rather be dropped in the middle of the Sahara Desert with nothing but a pair of speedos and a knife in the middle of a sand storm than watch it again. Vampires were cool until this movie came out.
    I mean, the acting was terrible. I could do better half drunk (actually I have). The movie was just plain boring. The whole idea of a loving, sensitive vampire who cannot bring himself to prey on humans is just sick and dumb. Like I said, vampires were cool until now. The only good part was at the end where the vampires rip that other vampire's head off. now that was cool. But the sad part is that the main vampire (didn't pay enough attention to remember his name) didn't do it. But i'll give him props for trying to.
    All in all, the entire movie sucked and if you haven't seen it then I don't think you should waste any money trying to.

I don't really like Twilight, but I loved the movie. The fact that the only thing you wanted is flesh and blood being ripped apart shows that you are extremely shallow...the only thing you want to see is violence, and you couldn't care less about the emotion/drama. I like action myself, but there needs to be some emotion and feeling to it. even if the emotion is pretty much the entire movie =p A straight out killing vampire movie is like pie crust with no filling. NOBODY LIKEZ PAI WIF OUT DER FILLIN.

Anyway, a movie that failed was It. The entire story is basically a monster pedophile in the shape of a clown eating kids. =/

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    There's actually a story behind that. Me and my friends love to see the worst movies there are when there are no good ones. xD

The Love Guru is another bad one.
    I don't know what made me think this would be funny, but I watched it.
    Worst mistake of 2008.

Oh, The Love Guru. I remember that they over advertised that movie to hell. No surprise it ended up being bad.

As for a movie that fails, Titanic the Animated Musical. I am not making this up.

Honorable mention: Anything with Justin Chatwin.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen May 29, 2013
    The Disaster Movie - truly a disaster
    Shrek the 3rd - by this point totally unoriginal, no humor, and it lacked substance. I really liked the first 2 though.
    Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix - The book was so long that the moviemakers left way too much out. The general sentiment seems to be the same, as I heard that they will split the 6th book into 2 movies.

Last edited:

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    The Disaster Movie - truly a disaster
    Shre the 3rd - by this point totally unoriginal, no humor, and it lacked substance. I really liked the first 2 though.
    Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix - The book was so long that the moviemakers left way too much out. The general sentiment seems to be the same, as I heard that they will split the 6th book into 2 movies.
    I only like The Philosopher's Stone and the Chamber of Secrets. I don't like any Harry Potter movies after the first two. 2002 was the last interest of Harry Potter to me. Maybe because I didn't really understand the stories after the two movies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The Disaster Movie. It was muy horrible.

Dragonball Evolution did not meet expectation. I know that it was supposed to be the modern version of Dragonball, but truth be told; it sucked. Well, no offense to any DE fans. :|

Sith Lord

Heracross Rules
    Years
    twiligth Sucks

twiligth
    i have never in my life ben so bored the only ting that kept me going was the fack that i was batteling with a friend ho yould would gues he did not like the movie.

the fack that the main vampire guy (witch i dont care to remember the name ) spended half the movie criyng and the other half saing ho evil he was

ooohhh and the part we he stand is the sun ligth for the first time i onestly thougth that he was going to transform into somthing creepy bot al he did was turn shinny ( if pokeballs existed i would have used one jajaja)

(sorry if my spealing sucks jaja)

Zacch2

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    There are two movies that i hate: Twilight and Dragonball Evolution
    Twilight: Not cool at all, boring, and the only reason the movie was seen was for the guy.
    Dragonball Evolution: Never make a live-action Dragonball movie. Ever.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Charlie and the chocolate factory: This was just play horrible and the time lines were all screwed up, you have like people with like futuristic entertainment systems and people living in cottages at the same time.

Dragonball Evolution: My expectations on this was very very low but they still didn't meet it, they didn't even have Krillin or Launch, not to mention how Goku and Picolo didn't even have a proper fight and how Master Roshi could revive from the dead with a Kamehameha wave.

Back