• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
  • @Raichupacabra - I hate to sound rude, but just because you didn't mean to doesn't stop you from breaking the rules. I have responded to your post twice and if you repost your offer again, I will have to add you to the black list.

@raitoningu - Going online right now! :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Raichupacabra - Nope, that'll be about it for me! Lemme go clone those and I'll meet you on Wi-fi in a minute. :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Raichupacabra - Oops, I'm sorry, I read your offer incorrectly! I didn't realize you were asking for the other three Pokemon. Is it alright if I pick 3 more from your list of offers? Like possibly the 10 ANIV Articuno, 10 ANIV Zapdos, and 10 ANIV Moltres?

@Eeohnex - Sounds fair to me, what type of item did you have in mind?

@SkyKnight - No problem, thank you for the Ralts!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Eeohnex - Hmm.. Any of the plates would be nice, I don't really need anything specific. And of course I can do that for you, it's no problem. :]

@Raichupacabra - Alright, I have all your Pokemon set and ready to go, I just need your FC. :]

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @QuixoticFirefly - I'm pretty random on what I'm looking for, it all really depends on what you want. What are you looking for yourself? I can see if I can help you. :]

@Raichupacabra - Alright, heading on Wi-fi right now!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Eeohnex - That sounds good too, I'm really alright with anything. :]

@Raichupacabra - Yup, they're all UT, and I'm using Diamond, as usual. I'm waiting on Wi-fi with all your Pokes.

Years
  • Honestly not sure. I'm into breeding and ev'ing lately, so i'm looking for some good pokes.
    I also wanna expand my shiny collection
    (my cuz and i are in a contest to see who can get the most shinies by may 10th)
    (>^_^)>

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Eeohnex - Oh no, no big deal. Don't even worry about it. I'm alright with any kind of item you're willing to attach. :]

@Raichupacabra - Right back at ya, thanks so much for your business!

Hey everybody, it's getting pretty late here. And my DS is dying, lol. So I'm gonna have to call it a night. Don't let that stop you from leaving an offers though! I'll be sure to check as soon as I get back from school tomorrow afternoon, and anyone not online already and willing to trade I'll put on the waiting list for when we're online at the same time. Just remember, don't leave an offer unless you're serious about trading with me! I really hate when people offer to trade and then just kinda leave, lol. Thanks again for your business everyone, and thanks for choosing my trade thread! :D

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Afternoon everyone!

@QuixoticFirefly - Well, I do believe I have pretty much everything you're looking for. Did you happen to check out my shiny section? I may be able to help you there. :]

@Eeohnex - You all ready to trade, and would you like me to put you on the Waiting List? :D

Back