• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
  • @purple monster - Thanks! Heading on now.

@Eeohnex - Sounds good to me, meet you online!

I'll have all three of your Pokemon with me to trade, so sorry if you have to wait for each other!

Years
  • i'd like a shiny feebas or shiny eevee

im offering a shiny shinx or luxray, shiny happiny, shiny leafeon, any of the three dogs, articuno, zapdos, lugia, ho oh, latias... :P

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @jon328 - Are any of those shinies UT?

Hey everybody, I'm off for the night! You know the rules, leave me your offers and if you aren't online when I get back from school tomorrow afternoon, I'll put you on the Waiting List and have your Pokemon all ready for you whenever you're free! Everyone have a good night and happy trading!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • @Eeohnex - Hey there, not sure on the EV spread once again, but if I'm correct I believe the IVs are 17/31/2/19/29/31. Sorry about all this trouble with EVs! Usually I have the spread with me if I do it myself, but it's harder if I get them from other people because they don't usually tell me unless they did it. ^_^;

Afternoon everyone, I'm ready for orders!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Could I get the sex/nature of these shinies?: Haunter, Charmander, Cyndaquil?

Back