• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
Years
  • I'll give you permission to PM me about it, since we've already worked the trade out.
    And thanks for asking me before hand. I can't tell you how many PMs I've gotten this week from people who clearly haven't read the rules. >.<

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Yeah, I usually do. I'm kind of a pushover the first time around but if someone repeatedly does it, I'll just put them on the Black List.

Good morning everyone! I'm up for trading if you are! :]

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • Bump Reason #231 You dont like racism are are fed up with sitting at the back of the forum

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Lmao, that is definitely much better than just saying Bump. Thanks so much raiton! :]
    I think I'm gonna add you to the White List, for your generosity and so many successful trades already.

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • CMT for these 2 please
    Cloyser Lv. 100 Bold
    Surf, Avalanche, Explosion, Toxic
    HP: 226 Attack: 260 Defense: 504 Sp.Atk: 179 Sp. Def: 103 Speed: 153

and

Lucario Lv. 100 Jolly
    Force Palm, Dragon Pulse, Blaze Kick, Aura Sphere
    HP: 267 Attack: 290 Defense: 147 Sp. Atk: 228 Sp. Def: 174 Speed: 277

Back