• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3 - Events, Shinies, EV'd, and more!

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
    Years
    Mew: OT FLORIAN, Lv. 30 Rash Nature, Met in Hoenn. HP: 106 Attack: 66 Defense: 72 Sp. Attack 71 Sp. Defense 68 Speed 69 Got this in a GTS trade.

Mew: OT MYSTRY, Lv. 10 Rash Nature, Met in Hoenn. HP: 41 Attack 27 Defense: 27 Sp. Attack 28 Sp. Defense 24 Speed 27 Got from a guy at Anime Boston 2010.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    @BabyPanda - How about your 10 ANIV Alakazam, since I just had to get rid of a hacked one? :D
    sounds good to me, also i'm interesting in your 10 ANIV absol (adamant), i already have 10 aniv absol, but yours have a better nature :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    i dont have anything too good but I wad wondering if I can give you a shiny suicune for your any of your manaphies(doesnt matter which it is to me)

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    ?

Shiny Dragonite for your
    [No. 133] UT Eevee - Lv. 1

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    lol ur threads busy :L im ready to trade anytime 2day, i keep missing you! just reply and il be ready when you are..:P

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    So many replies! Sorry for the late response everyone, I had a doctor's appointment today. ^_^;

@bian - I'll definately reserve them for you, no problem. Oh, a challege giveaway? Make sure you let me know, I'm very interested!

@Mw24/7 - Though I'm not sure about the FLORIAN, it seems your MYSTRY Mew is hacked. Sorry. :[

@jaredennisclark - The Feebas is Brave.

@BabyPanda - Luckily that Absol wasn't hacked, I love having it as that nature! Would you're SAPHIRE Zigzagoon be alright for that one?

@Sukiyomi - Sure, can I get the stats of your Shiny Suicune first?

@yummoon - Is the Dragonite UT?

@Lua - Indeed it is, I didn't think it'd become this popular! So sorry about the wait, things have been pretty hectic lately. Sorry I keep missing you! D:

bian

Years
    @MsHailstorm: I'll only be giving the 4 13th Movie event Pokemon that I will receive from you, but I still need to clone them. ^^

Mw24/7

Years
    It's a hack? Figures. Just my luck. Guy told me that he gets his DS or game checked for hacks. Sure screwed me...

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Sure,
    shiny Suicune lvl 50: Sassy
    HP:172,attck:93,defense 123, sp.atk 108,sp.def 139, speed 93

Regular Ho-Oh lvl 70: Lonely
    Hp:248,attack 217,defense 132, sp.atk 174,sp.def 229,speed 137

I was wondering if I could give those two for both the TRU Arceus @Rowap Berry ID 11079 Sassy and TRU Manaphy @Red Scarf ID 09297 Modest

Oh and my friend wants to know if he can trade you anything for your shiny charmander. He doesnt have anything much good to trade to you for. So he was wondering if theres any regular pokemon you want.

yummoon

Looking For A Legit RedJirachi
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    D:

Sorry its not ut D:

-Filllllllllllller-

Years
    Can I offer an EV'd alakazam for this(I don't have the right moveset though since I don't have an AR.)

[FONT=&quot]
    Salamence Lv. 100 Adamant
    Dragon Dance, Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Brick Break
    HP: 322 Attack: 398 Defense: 196 Sp. Atk: 207 Sp. Def: 175 Speed: 299
    Attack 252 / Speed 252 / Defense 4
    [/FONT]

latios09

Super Event Trader
    Years
    I'll give you
    10 ANIV Suicune Admant
    10 ANIV Entei Serious
    for
    10 ANIV Articuno Calm
    10 ANIV Moltres Mild

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    @BabyPanda - Luckily that Absol wasn't hacked, I love having it as that nature! Would you're SAPHIRE Zigzagoon be alright for that one?
    sure thing :D
    ao..my saphire zigzagoon and 10 ANIV alakazam for youe 10 ANIV absol and birthday chimchar, right?

Mw24/7

Years
    Hey I have another Mew that I got in a trade via GTS.
    It's a Japanese Mew.

Mew

Fateful Encounter at Lv. 50

Naughty nature

Got from ユカリ (Hayley) which is from My Pokemon Ranch. ID # 01000

HP-166
    Atk-121
    Def-108
    Sp. Atk.-111
    Sp. Def.-99
    Speed-116

Moves:
    Return
    Hypnosis
    Teleport
    Synthesis (Very Nice move to have. lol)

Also in a Cherish Ball.

Let me know if your interested in this Mew. Thanks.
    P.S.Just realized that you already have this Mew in your trades list. LOL. If you don't want to trade the[FONT=&quot] AGETO Celebi ID 31121 Timid[/FONT], then would you maybe like to trade Mews? I would like to have an English one. Thanks again for your time. :)

Last edited:

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Wow, I'm definitely not used to getting so many replies to a trade thread. I'm making this response from a school computer, shhhh.

@Mw24/7 - Yup, sorry about that! It's on a list of confirmed Pokemon that were PokeSaved and given out, so they weren't even actually received at their specific events. By the looks of it, your Hayley Mew is a hack too. If it helps, there's a list on Pokemon Secure you can check out.

@Sukiyomi - Those look great, you've got yourself a deal!

@yummoon - Well, regardless I'm still quite interested! Deal! :]

@Gary Oak FTW - Do you happen to have the EV spread instead?

@latios09 - Deal!

@BabyPanda - Yup, sounds like a deal to me!

Again I'm sorry I haven't been around much this week, lots of school stuff and a doctor's appointment didn't help much. But I do plan on catching up in trades once I get back from class today, so don't miss out! :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2014
    Alright just to let know when your ready to do it. By the way, which friend code are you using?

Oh and my friend still wants to know if you want anything not to great for your shiny charmander.

Back