• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Hey everybody.
    As much as I hate to do this, this little trade shop is going to have to go on hiatus. >.<;
    Due to lots of stuff going on in my RL and at home, I just haven't had time to finish all the orders and keep up with things, meaning I'll have to put on hold all trades for the time being.

If you had an order with me and are reading this message, please send me a PM letting me know if you'd still like your Pokemon and I'll be happy to complete them for you. Otherwise, we can cancel your trade. As for when the shop will reopen, I'm hoping very soon, and once I do, I'll be the proud owner of an Action Replay for cloning! So for all you people that had orders before, you can receive one free shiny or event from my list of your choice for the trouble. But remember, you HAVE to PM me. If not, you won't receive anything!

Again, I apologize for all the trouble, and I hope I don't lose your business in the future!
    MsHailstorm

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back