• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MsHailstorm's Tiny PokéShop :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Modest Cyndaquil.
    Jolly Chimchar.
    Adamant Torchic.
    Modest Piplup.
    Adamant Dragon Dance Totodile.
    Jolly Sceptile.

I will be EV training these so if it's not too much trouble could you try get good IV's please?
    I can offer you 6 Ev'd pokes for these, they are legit and hack checked, also i can clone for you if you need anything sent back if that helps.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Wow, that's quite the order! It may take me a while to breed for these specific natures, but I'll be able to get them for you. Which EV'd are you offering?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Wow, that's quite the order! It may take me a while to breed for these specific natures, but I'll be able to get them for you. Which EV'd are you offering?

If you'd like i'll EV them and even give you a copy back! i can offer a range of about 60 pokemon, if youd list some you want while i get a full list that would be good please?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Hmm, EVing them and getting a copy back would be nice, other than that I don't really have to many specific requests other than shinies/events. Most Pokemon I can EV myself anyway. ^_^;

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    My List-
    SHINY AND EV'D
    Rayquaza, Hitmonchan, Porygon-z, Milotic (FLAWLESS LEGIT), Heracross, Tangrowth, Ninjask, Raikou, Exeggutor,
    Rampardos, Forretress, Groudon, Torterra, Magnezone, Rhyperior, Ho-oh, Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Espeon, Scizor, Gallade, Gengar, Yanmega, Alakazam, Ninetails, Charizard, Swampert, Mewtwo, Houndoom, Dragonite, Metagross, Darkrai, Mew, Salamence.

Hmm, EVing them and getting a copy back would be nice, other than that I don't really have to many specific requests other than shinies/events. Most Pokemon I can EV myself anyway. ^_^;

Sure i can do that, pick 6 if you'd please :)

Last edited:

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Let's see.. How about the Flawless Milotic, Metagross, Alakazam, Salamence, Dragonite, and Rayquaza? Are those alright?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Let's see.. How about the Flawless Milotic, Metagross, Alakazam, Salamence, Dragonite, and Rayquaza? Are those alright?

Yeah sure, i was just checking the official hacks list and it turns out the Rayquaza is on there, so is there anything else you might want, i could trade you maybe a 456 attack regigigas i Ev'd yesterday?

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Oh, yikes, that stinks. And sure, the Regigigas is fine. :]

Unfortunately thats part of people not hack checking their pokemon :(
    i ev'd the regigigas yesterday, so im positive its legit haha!

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Awesome, it'll be a great addition to my collection. :]
    Is there a specific time you need these? I probably won't get them finished by tonight because I have an EV order I need to complete first.

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Awesome, it'll be a great addition to my collection. :]
    Is there a specific time you need these? I probably won't get them finished by tonight because I have an EV order I need to complete first.

No specific time, maybe in 2 nights time? (48 hours roughly) ?

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    Sure, I can try that. I do apologize in advance if I can't though, next week is pretty hectic for me. I'm in a school production and we have practices late at night everyday, so I might be a little tied. I will have them done though, don't worry. Just keep checking the list once I add your name to it, it'll say complete once I'm ready to trade with you. :3

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Sure, I can try that. I do apologize in advance if I can't though, next week is pretty hectic for me. I'm in a school production and we have practices late at night everyday, so I might be a little tied. I will have them done though, don't worry. Just keep checking the list once I add your name to it, it'll say complete once I'm ready to trade with you. :3

No fusses, thankyou for the speedy quick service, didnt have to sit here refreshing for hours haha.

Years
    just wondering

Howdy im back now...I was wondering if I could get a Torchic, Totodile, and cydaquil. Natures and genders dont matter. i just need them for the dex, if you have time Awsome, If not that ok :)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    hey whatre the IV's of your kyogre and groudon? i could offer some other really good iv'd/ ev'd/UT legends myself for them....

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    @SleepyKicks - Sorry, I don't. :[

@OldMax - Sure, I can get those for you. I'll have to breed them though, so I can't do it right now. I'll be sure to put you on the list.

@Lil MuDkiP849 - To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. ^_^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back