• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Heehee... teehee... here is me... *giggles*

Spoiler:

HAW!!! OH! *heaves* Oh, man, I'm going to cry! *wheezes* HEEEHEEE! OH HAHWAHAHAHWAHAHA!!

Okay, I know my sense of humor is draining fast...

BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE LOOK ON YOUR AVATARS!!! xD

TY

Le Moi (okay im done with using French, i suck at it xD)

Spoiler:

Yes i have earphones and headphones cause i can :P

Nakala Pri

Nooooooo, but I am giddy because my birthday is approaching in three days.

Plus you gotta admit, you did at LEAST crack a smile, along with your rib at laughing. xD

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MUNNA AIN'T GETTING ME! NOT ANYONE GETTING ME!! I'M GOING TO FLY TO MARS ON MY MAGICAL MANTINE!!!

Okay, I can understand the confusion on how I would be smoking. But nuuuu, I am high on pre-birthday excitement!! :D

Nakala Pri

You're as drop dead lovely as ever, Amanda! =D

~~~

Ooookay, Rozu, just keep it in your pants.

Keep what in my pants? xD Grosso. Anything in anybodies pants is of no interest to me, and shouldn't be, too. >:C

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Megan, I love you hair :D Looking great!

I made a mistake in dating someone who's as obsessed with selfies as I am. Oh well. :D I really like this one though, idk why. I'm also thinking about investing in a DSLR and getting back into photography in general, I'd love that.

Spoiler:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Dipu, you two are so cute together. That duck face tho. Haha! Niiiiice.

Does a head shot count as a selfie by the way? lol

Got this taken over the weekend. I was supposed to be serious, but I tried to twitch a little smile in there... somewhere.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back