• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • I've got nice balls
    Spoiler:

I used to be a model.
    Spoiler:

My hair did a thing a while back.
    Spoiler:

August maybe?
    Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I've got nice balls
    Spoiler:

I used to be a model.
    Spoiler:

My hair did a thing a while back.
    Spoiler:

August maybe?
    Spoiler:
    Holy crap you look just like the squad leader I had freshman year in ROTC named Cody Driver. :D

Spoiler:

Looking cute at a rest stop after getting gas!!!!
    Always in dat car…

Spoiler:

Hella drunk that night with a kitty named Harold #turnitup
    That cat is mildly cute (I will admit), but it doesn't compare to my fat cat Yeller that barked and my current 20-year-old bastion feline Puffers who goes raaaaarrrrrrr. :3

Spoiler:

Remember the drink I described making in the Alcohol thread?? It was soooo good. n_n
    Will you get trashed and then roll my socks? :B

Here's a morning webcam shot of me on the floor looking down at my computer. :3

keith.png

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I've been in PC for a very long time now (since 2009, more of a lurker then and this is my 2nd account), so might at well leave this here. First time for everything.

This was taken last month ovo

Spoiler:

*hides*

I think I'll remove this after I freak out enough @w@

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've been in PC for a very long time now (since 2009, more of a lurker then and this is my 2nd account), so might at well leave this here. First time for everything.

This was taken last month ovo

Spoiler:

*hides*

I think I'll remove this after I freak out enough @w@

You don't look bad! You almost got me all ruffled up though because spoiler spoiler. I almost thought it would just be like 10 spoilers and then a troll face.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I got new shirts and a new hat. :D It's a Maleficent hat that I'm wearing in the first pic. I also got two other shirts not shown. One is of Grumpy Cat that says "Annoyed Kitty, Touchy Kitty, Grouchy Ball of Fur. Moody Kitty , Grumpy Kitty, Grr. Grr Grr." and an Of Mice & Men shirt. :3

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back