• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • I was playing around with this sweater that I have and trying out different looks to see what I liked best.. I usually stick to plain shirt and jeans and I'm trying to improve my fashion sense haha
    Spoiler:
    I mean, I never thought you needed to improve anything from the pictures I've seen... but bottom left is pure <33333 The leather jacket(s) also just work, and the scarf makes me cry, cause I lost mine and it was amazing, like yours. A++, Kura. :P

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Got around to uploading those pictures from yesterday :D

Most of the gang. Not really, my group is huuuuge. But these four are awesome, esepcially the two closest to me in the picture, who are closest to me figuratively <3
    Spoiler:

And I'm on top cause I'm the best :)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Got around to uploading those pictures from yesterday :D

Most of the gang. Not really, my group is huuuuge. But these four are awesome, esepcially the two closest to me in the picture, who are closest to me figuratively <3
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Revival of Poke'gangstas...I like.

Jesus, Fenneking's hot. When did I lose track of the hot people?

Me, hot? Don't flatter me....actually, do flatter me, thanks ;)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I did this thing before I went to bed where I combed my hair up as high as I could with gel, took a picture , then fell sleep, see what it looked like when I woke up , and took a pic of the results. So

Me before I went to bed
    Spoiler:

Me when I woke up
    Spoiler:

Now
    Spoiler:

Kay, that's all folks.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • AW, I really like the way that you styled your hair! Looks really good on you and really suits you!

Vanille, you look lovely! That jacket is super trendy and cool :3 Very nice! <3

I was playing around with this sweater that I have and trying out different looks to see what I liked best.. I usually stick to plain shirt and jeans and I'm trying to improve my fashion sense haha
    Spoiler:

Leather jackets, girl!
    You can pull them off well, invest in one!

Got around to uploading those pictures from yesterday :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Your gang is hardcore.
    Spoiler:
    ]

I did this thing before I went to bed where I combed my hair up as high as I could with gel, took a picture , then fell sleep, see what it looked like when I woke up , and took a pic of the results. So

Me before I went to bed
    Spoiler:

Me when I woke up
    Spoiler:

Now
    Spoiler:

Kay, that's all folks.

You always pull the best expressions in your selfies.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

At first I thought you were a ginger cat.
    :[

No photos today guys, I'm still recovering from my birthday weekend.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Is it just me or does Aaron have almost a signature expression when he takes pictures of himself?

It's true. It's pretty much this.

Spoiler:

And this

Spoiler:

And this

Spoiler:

And sometimes this.
    Spoiler:

The middle two were taken just for this post. :P I was so lazy with my hair today uggh.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Awe I've been gone for a few pages now!! I finally caught up. Great photos in here. Beautiful women, I love. <3

I'll try to get some more photos up soon. Keep them coming beautiful people.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Ok so you've all got your wonderful selfies, but who of you can say they have a GIF OF THEMSELVES FROM THE BEST MOVIE EVER:

Mugshot Emporium

I'm wearing invisalign, that's why my teeth look funny. Don't judge me :(

Not going to lie, at quick glance, you look like Drake. What movie is this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back