• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Murdas First Trade Shop

Years
  • VA
  • Seen May 13, 2014
If you still have the Bold Mesprit can you tell me it's stats? If I like it I can offer a comparable legend in return ie Groudon, Raikou, Entei...

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 31, 2014
hey um if you didint know if you have a deoxys you can go to the meteors in vielstone city prees a and change deaxys form

primape01

pokemon breeder
Years
i would like your tyrannitar. i have a shellder, solrock, lombre clamperl and many more to trade to you if you're interested.

Demonic Aura

Lost Within my Own World...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
Hello! I have a UT Groudon from Ruby and I'm interested in either your Aura Mew, or the Surfing Pikachu. Are you interested? If so, I have a little request/problem. The thing is, I need one of them for my new platinum game, so if possible, I'd like to do a doulbe-trade. What I mean by that is, I trade you the Groudon (from my first platinum), and then you trade me something worthless. Then you just wait for me to come with my second platinum game and I trade you something worthless, and you send me the Pikachu/Mew. Does that make sense?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
Poketopia Surfing Pickachu
Level: 10
Nature: Hardy
i offer EVD seargle or Quiet movie 9 arceus

MurdaRisk

Ninja Assassin
Years
Hello! I have a UT Groudon from Ruby and I'm interested in either your Aura Mew, or the Surfing Pikachu. Are you interested? If so, I have a little request/problem. The thing is, I need one of them for my new platinum game, so if possible, I'd like to do a doulbe-trade. What I mean by that is, I trade you the Groudon (from my first platinum), and then you trade me something worthless. Then you just wait for me to come with my second platinum game and I trade you something worthless, and you send me the Pikachu/Mew. Does that make sense?
I understand but i no longer need a Groudon.

Poketopia Surfing Pickachu
Level: 10
Nature: Hardy
i offer EVD seargle or Quiet movie 9 arceus

Whats the info on the seargle?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
Years
smeargle timid
hp:259
att:63
def:106
sp.att:45
sp.def:113
speed:273
moveset:sheer cold/lock-on/spore/mean look

Demonic Aura

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
Alright, what about Raikou? I have a UT one, level 50. It would be the same process.

Demonic Aura

Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2010
Either the Aura Mew or the Surfing Pikachu, doesn't matter which. Do you still need Lugia? If not, then no, I don't have anything else... Also, I'm assuming I should add your Platinum Code?

Back