• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musharna's little trading hut

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2013
I like your

Shiny Venipede
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Flawless Buneary
Shiny Flawless Snorunt

I am offering:

Dream Eater ralts (You wanted this)
Shiny Flawless Garchomp
Shiny Torchic
Shiny Psyduck
Shiny Accelgor
EV'd Rayquaza

My 6 for your 4?

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
Snorelacks' Giveaway Female Shiny Dratini | Level 1
Ability: Marvel Scale | Nature: Jolly
Untouched
IVs: FLAWLESS (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Moves: ExtremeSpeed | Wrap | Thunder Wave | Leer

I'm offering you Dreamworld Arceus for this UT lvl 100 Naughty

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
i can clone so i will clone yours in less than a min if you want....

Ah, well, they'll be done soon, sorry for not noticing this :3 I'll let you know when I have them!

I like your

Shiny Venipede
Shiny Riolu
Shiny Flawless Buneary
Shiny Flawless Snorunt

I am offering:

Dream Eater ralts (You wanted this)
Shiny Flawless Garchomp
Shiny Torchic
Shiny Psyduck
Shiny Accelgor
EV'd Rayquaza

My 6 for your 4?

Sure! My Pokes are being cloned atm, I should get them back soon though, I'll let you know when I have them :3

Snorelacks' Giveaway Female Shiny Dratini | Level 1
Ability: Marvel Scale | Nature: Jolly
Untouched
IVs: FLAWLESS (31/31/31/31/31/31)
Moves: ExtremeSpeed | Wrap | Thunder Wave | Leer

I'm offering you Dreamworld Arceus for this UT lvl 100 Naughty

We have a deal ^ ^ I'm kind of busy today, but tomorrow and beyond just VM/PM me if you see me online. I'll try to spot you as well.

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
Years
i know you probably are not interested, but i have a shiny ivysaur that knows leaf storm as an egg move, also a gible that knows outrage egg move but im giving him to kiklion for a chicarita :(

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I am interested in your female DW pachirisu. Check my trade thread for anything you like and let me know.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
i know you probably are not interested, but i have a shiny ivysaur that knows leaf storm as an egg move, also a gible that knows outrage egg move but im giving him to kiklion for a chicarita :(

I would be interested in a shiny Ivysaur, but if you're giving it to someone else, why tell me? XD

I am interested in your female DW pachirisu. Check my trade thread for anything you like and let me know.

I like your DW Skarmony :)

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
CMT For UT Surskit lv. 10 w/Rain Dish (male)

How about Mareep w/ Plus?

EDIT: Ah, never mind, sorry but I can't trade :c

I happen to have one ready. When do you want to trade?
I'm usually on around this time, so just VM me if you see me online! If "this time" is not good for you, let me know, I'm on at other times as well.

ok! but when you are avalible to trade i think my timezone is different than yours....

My time zone is GMT+2. I'm usually on around this time right now :3 Is that fine for you or..?

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
I'd love to but I don't have the Pokemon back to me yet. Sorry, I'd hopefully have them by this time tomorrow :3

Back