• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musharna's little trading hut

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Do you want a 31 Iv's Attack Close Combat Growlithe?

If it's got 31 in only one IV I'm not very interested. Depends on what you'd want for it of course? :3

Hey Musharna, I was wondering if I could trade you my Seadra holding a dragon scale to evolve it into Kingdra and then have you trade it back to me?

Sure! :) Just VM/PM me if you see me online.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
i would like to trade you a politoad with damp, belly drum, hydro pump and mud bomb for your level 1 Giratina

if not what would you like?

Or i can trade it with a volcrona?

Last edited:

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
i would like to trade you a politoad with damp, belly drum, hydro pump and mud bomb for your level 1 Giratina

if not what would you like?

Or i can trade it with a volcrona?

Sorry, but I'm really fond of my Giratina, I'll only trade it for something pretty good :C

Years
Can i borrow your WIN2011 Celebii so i can do the in game Zorua event and then i will give you your celebii back please? and i will give you my japanese pokemon smash zoroark event for letting me borrow your celebii

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
It activates an in-game event...? Really? XD Sure, you can borrow it if you tell me what to do to activate that event.

Years
When you transfer Celebi over from the Generation IV games, you will be able to find two characters in one of Castelia City's gates. When you talk to the character with Celebi in your party, Celebi will pop out of its Pokéball and Zorua will change from its Illusion. The trainer for Zorua will give you it as a gift due to how well they played together.

Thats what it say about the WIN2011 Celebi on Serebii.net

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Okay XD Thanks, I gotta try that... But sure, I can't trade atm, tomorrow maybe? :)

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
UT lax Aron lv. 5 OT: Hamako
Does this have Endeavor?

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
I'll be online around 2-3 hours from now. Ingo, I'll check it and let you know when I come back :)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
For the CMT how about this :3

UT *shiny* timid Uxie lv. 50 OT: ~RNC~
Swift / Yawn / Future Sight / Amnesia
150 / 81 / 141 / 87 / 148 / 110

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
Hi there, may I please have a male zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory, timid or modest natured please?
I will hatch you a male oshawott with egg move night slash of your desired nature!

I would also like a male snivy with mirror coat, I can give you a male eevee with wish egg move!

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
Hi there, may I please have a male zorua with dark pulse and extrasensory, timid or modest natured please?
I will hatch you a male oshawott with egg move night slash of your desired nature!

I would also like a male snivy with mirror coat, I can give you a male eevee with wish egg move!

The Zorua can have only Dark Pulse OR Extrasensory :) Pick one, other than that the trade is fine.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2012
The Zorua can have only Dark Pulse OR Extrasensory :) Pick one, other than that the trade is fine.

Hi! I would like one male modest zorua with dark pulse please! I can offer a jolly/timid oshawott with night slash in return.:)
If its too troublesome to hatch a modest one, just dump me a male zorua with dark pulse and a junk female zorua:) I can give you both my jolly and timid oshawott!

Back