• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Musical Instruments

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Wahoo! I love these types of threads. We had like a truckload of them at the old PC. Well, for starters, I've played the cello, recorder, guitar, tenor sax., piano, and uh.... I think that's it for now, lol. I own a sunburst Fender, a "keyboard" (I play by ear ^^), and a Jupiter tenor saxophone. I love it! I love playing a musical instrument! n.n

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    I just play the Tenor Saxophone! I know how to play the keyboard a little bit too....
    But I'm much better with the Tenor Saxophone!
    Hehe...
    I love it! Although, my neckstrap clashes with the dress I have to wear when we perform, lol. How long have you been playing?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I have a flute and a recorder and I could play both, and I can also play the piano (But we don't have a piano...) I also have a harmonica and an ocrina (sp?) But I don't know how to play them. =P

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • Blaine said:
    Wahoo! I love these types of threads. We had like a truckload of them at the old PC. Well, for starters, I've played the cello, recorder, guitar, tenor sax., piano, and uh.... I think that's it for now, lol. I own a sunburst Fender, a "keyboard" (I play by ear ^^), and a Jupiter tenor saxophone. I love it! I love playing a musical instrument! n.n

Thanks for the comment, but what do you mean by "these types of threads" :laugh:

But doesn't it hurt your fingers to play guitar? x_x; Blah, gotta go back to it someday.

It might at the beginning but you develop calisis on your fingers after a while. :cross-eye

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • PM2008 said:
    Thanks for the comment, but what do you mean by "these types of threads" :laugh:

But doesn't it hurt your fingers to play guitar? x_x; Blah, gotta go back to it someday.

It might at the beginning but you develop calisis on your fingers after a while. :cross-eye
    Lol, I meant music/instrument oriented threads. n.n

Second, no, it doesn't. I have calussed hands so it doesn't hurt me to play with steel strings. ^^

Back