• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mutation Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| *cries* All those other threads bumped ours down so I didn't notice the posts! I'm gonna go give them all 1 star rankings, just to spite them. ¬¬;}

With her curiousity rising, Eve watched Raven. Her face remained completely expressionless, but confusion showed in her eyes.

"...you outta travel with another person from place to place if you can." Was he...hinting? Hinting that they should travel together? She shook her head fiercely. Of course not, she thought irritably, Just look at yourself, Eve! Of course, she did, and looked down, seeing nothing but unflattering, fattening jeans and a baggy t-shirt that practically fell off the ledge her chest had created, suggesting quite a stomach as well.
    She sighed,a nd turned her attention back to Raven.

The boy was shaking now, visibly, though Eve guessed he wasn't aware of it. This boy's got one hell of a demon on his shoulder, she thought slowly. Without thinking, she grabbed his hand, looping her cream fingers around his black ones.
    "Come ON, then. I don't like it anymore than you do." Then she dragged him away.

{ooc| Mika, I need to talk to you badly ;; Get on MSN next time you can.}

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Why does Charon get all the werid posts? Like, here she got the 180th post and in AD she got post 900. o-o That's... creepy.

Very creepy.

And I have a sudden urge for little text. Just this post. >.> Get over it please or I'll bite you.

-IC-

He blinked, blushing slightly when he was pulled out of the alleyway, and by a girl no less, by the hand. He wasn't simply blushing because he was embarassed, no, he was blushing because he was humiliated and he was humiliated because of his trembling. And it didn't stop until she'd held onto his hand long enough that he felt safe and it all thanks to his stupid morphed body that he was easily frightened now. Before, the only things that had scared him had stayed locked up so no one could see the weak little boy where as nowadays, his fears were as vibrant as the glowing rings on his ears. Stupid animal instincts were the bloody cause of that

And yes, it was beginning to piss him off.

But what could he do?

Nothing. Not a darn thing. Just like with his last "friend", Eve was quickly turning out to be a tamer and tho Raven hated them, people with that personality had more power over him than a gun pointed to his head and while he wished he could stop it... there was nothing he could do but be a good little kitty but he did, however drop her hand with his face still burning through his fur once they were back in the streets, the urge to tuck his cloak over his head rising but that wouldn't be a very good idea, now would it?

"...Let's go find those idiots we saw earlier. Your match starts in about an hour."

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {ooc| Mika, according to my computer you got #180 o_o;}

Eve had managed to find her way out of the alleys with ease, now those thugs weren't breathing down her neck at every turn. Eve never did well under pressure - she paniced, or chickened out, or choked up entirely. She had failed nearly every exam she had taken before the Wave, despite her bright intelligence.

She paused at Raven's words. "I guess they weren't too bad... The Raichu was nice..." she said absently. Certainly, the Raichu had been quite polite to Eve, but alreayd her pokemon's instincts were becoming stronger, and something within told her not to trust the electric mouse.

{ooc| where actually are the others?}

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OOC: Like, it's been over two weeks and still no show...Melissa, Kogenta, get your buttocks online and post! XO

Sorry...this OOC is...very pointless, but I just want to make sure that a certain person *Pokes Melissa* is aware of the fact that I've posted.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: *is poked* Okay, okay! My buttocks are here, and so is the rest of me. XD

Actually, I totally forgot about this RP... oopsies. ^^;; At any rate, where's Kogenta been? We can't really go all that far without him.

IC:

Denki ruffled his already messy fur up in frustration. He was desperately wishing that he was much, much bigger in size so that he would be able to beat the Houndoom morph before him into a bloody pulp. Arin was concerned for his well-being, so he remained quiet, unable to think up a response that wouldn't get him killed.

"Um, yes, well, it is the way of nature," Arin said in response to Rave's words, "Even so, I hope not to become anyone's prey. I've got this electricity in my body for a reason, and I fully intend to use it." She was not frowning or anything; she trying to appear cheerful.

She wanted to win, and even though she disliked pokemon being forced to fight, she knew it was sometimes necessary. This was a necessary time, so were the times in the forest when she had protected the Pikachu.

The boy before her still gave her the creeps, but she just had to think of him as a boy, and nothing more. He was still a person, still someone's son, most likely someone's friend, perhaps someone's brother, maybe even someone's boyfriend. If she was going to fight these people she had met, she needed to give them respect as worthy opponents no matter how inhuman they seemed to be.

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
    Can I still join?

Name: Scottura Wyvern
    Pokemon: Salamance
    Appearance: Around 5'7, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is pale because he spends most of his time inside. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace or pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are black pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. He has red Salamance wings and dragon like teeth in his mouth.
    Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.
    History: Ever since he became a pokemorph everyone didn't want to know him. He was treated like a pokemon for almost all of his life, then when the announcment came about the antidote to get rid of the pokemorph in affected people, his mother insisted he should compete, if he wanted a normal life ever again.
    Weapon(s)/Armor: Buster sword and two guns.
    Other (Optional): Scott turns to theivery when he has no food or money.
    RP Sample:
    A boy at the age of eighteen stands on a cliff. With the wind blowing through his black hair he sighs as his thoughts lead to the dream he had the night before. The wind suddenly calms down, and it becomes quiet. He wonders what has made the weather change till he hears a twig break, he turns around to see what had created the noise. A voice appears in his mind "...I mean you no harm, Scottura Wyvern..."
    The boy replies shocked "H-how did you know my name...?"

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    -OoC-

Apps are closed. ee

And I hate my internet connection -stabs it- Thus... explaining my leave. :3 But Mika is back. ^o^ Everybody cheer yay!

-IC-

Raven smiled, bonking her on the head lightly, "...you should smile more..." With that comment, he waved his hand for her to follow and wandered towards the general area the other pokemon's energies seemed to be emiting from.

Raven himself wasn't too sure about the other mores, that Skitty at the list of those he didn't want to mess with. Obnoxious, loud, thought he knew it all... those people burned him up but not as much as that Houndoom. Bloody thing acted so repulsively, so like the pokemon copies of himself and as far as that Raichu was concerned; Raven to be honest wasn't sure. The Two-Face idea was prominent but having seen her for around four or five minutes... he honest to god couldn't be sure.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back