• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: My Advertisment Idea

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
  • Well Hello fellow fanatics, i would like to propose a advertisment campaign that i would like to run to help gather more community goers like yourselves. My idea is that we show the world what we are all capable of, all the skill we posses as a community and how determined we all are. What we shall do is put videos ect around the internet showing them that we are the best of the best. Showing our editing techinques, making tutorials for the world and showing our final project to the world.

Please write comments

Thanks for your time. Luke

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Let me see this is for hacking correct? Well I certainly wouldn't say we are the best of the best hacking has dropped in quality a lot lately...

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    First of all the community has over 100,000 menbers and each day several join, now why would we want to advertise?
    Secondly showing people our talents and such wont make people want to join most likely.
    Thirdly anyone who is looking to join a pokemon forum will find this place i mean it's the biggest pokemon forum i know of. No amount of advertising our talents is going to make much of a difference.

Our Slogan is not " Pokecommunity - We got Skillz That Killz".

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • No its just for the community is general. And wow sorry but i think the world should know about the talent this forum contains then maybe some people can have there maybe dream become reality ? Get recruited for something big maybe? And no because as far as im aware we dont have a slogan ...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well you're not that aware. We have a slogan and its the one we are using. No one will get recruited for something big cause we don't have recruiting for anything except for the making fake games part. Only talents we have are drawers and programmers and hackers. And as stated this site is pretty well known.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Yes this maybe a popular site but there are people i think that are looking for untapped talent and they dont know where to look this is an opatunity. See it from that point of view.

Well then i think thats a give up then ...

Last edited:

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • No its just for the community is general. And wow sorry but i think the world should know about the talent this forum contains then maybe some people can have there maybe dream become reality ? Get recruited for something big maybe? And no because as far as im aware we dont have a slogan ...

we do but were looking for a better one. ^_^

i dnt think there is any need to advertise.thsi website is plenty popular as it is. putting videos on the web of people hacking i dnt think is a good way to advertise this place. i meen how is that going to make people want to join PC?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No its just for the community is general. And wow sorry but i think the world should know about the talent this forum contains then maybe some people can have there maybe dream become reality ? Get recruited for something big maybe? And no because as far as im aware we dont have a slogan ...

-_-

Okay. Let me explain this again in bulet points.

• Pokecommunity has 131,500 members.
    • It is the largest pokemon forum on the net. I dare say
    • Someones dream become reality? Lol. If they wanted to complete their dream they would have found PC by now.
    • How do you suspect a few videos and what not is going to help? Type Pokecommunity into youtube and you'll see people already upload their videos and add in pokecommunity...
    • We do have a slogan... Realize it.
    • Do you think you can convince 131,500 members to advertise?
    Look i'm sorry but your idea isn't going to benifet matters. If you wish to promote the site tell your friends. Everyone does their own bit.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • -_-

Okay. Let me explain this again in bulet points.

• Pokecommunity has 131,500 members.
    • It is the largest pokemon forum on the net. I dare say
    • Someones dream become reality? Lol. If they wanted to complete their dream they would have found PC by now.
    • How do you suspect a few videos and what not is going to help? Type Pokecommunity into youtube and you'll see people already upload their videos and add in pokecommunity...
    • We do have a slogan... Realize it.
    • Do you think you can convince 131,500 members to advertise?
    Look i'm sorry but your idea isn't going to benifet matters. If you wish to promote the site tell your friends. Everyone does their own bit.

Yes im not saying its not. And i mean dream becoming reality by getting recruited by ninetendo or something not joing pc becoming dream ... whats the slogan? my still says working on a better slogan .

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • We are still working on a better slogan is our slogan. And getting recruited by Nintendo? This is a Pokemon Forum of a large fanbase of little kids and teens. You honestly think they would search here?

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • No thats why we need to show them the tallent, ahhh forget it i cba with it now you dont see it so it wasnt a good enough idea ill come up with something

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Pokecommnuity is nit affiliated with nintendo, gamefreak or The Pokemon Company therefore you will not get hired by being a member.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • No they do not. Hacking is borderline illegal and so is the game making. I dunno how a company is attracted by bordline illegal stuff besides being evil.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The guy was just suggesting something. No need to make him feel like an idiot.

Anyway, what harm can getting more members do for the forum? He's only asking that we showcase our talents so that more people come.

He's just trying to help 0.o, even if he might be wrong, no need to make him feel like an idiot 0.o.

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Copyright notice said:
    Pokémon characters and images belong to Pokémon USA, Inc. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK,
    The Pokémon Company, Pokémon USA, Inc., or Wizards of the Coast.
    We just love Pokémon.
    All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2000 - 2009 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
    PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or servic
    e.

There is no point trying to get those companies here, they will only sue the administrators for hacking, which is illegal.

Back