• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My dog died today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    My dog died today. When I got home from School, on my way inside my house, I pet my dog, Cooper. Then, I told him to do the trick I had been trying to teach him for a while, to shake my hand. He shaked my hand, and right after that, he had a seizure. Right in front of me. As he was having the seizure, he started barking and whimpering. Until finally, he stopped. There he was, just lying on the floor, dead. I couldn't believe it. My favorite dog in the whole world just died right in front of my eyes. I shoke him, trying to wake him up, trying not to believe what just happened. I felt his heart pulse. Nothing. There was no use. My dog was dead. I cried for a little while, going back to some memories me and him spent together. Swimming, shaking hands, and much much more. And there wasn't any point in calling a vet, because they couldn't do anything about it.

And no, I'm not going to make a LiveJournal account and write this on it. What's the point of writing a journal that millions of people can see? If you're going to write about you're life, do it on a forum.

~Deoxys

Last edited:

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • About 4 of my dogs died before. 1 of em was about 11 months old.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
  • ohh i feel really bad for you i hate when any pets died but dogs make a real diffrence

Hey Varied Deoxys if you ever need some one to talk to you can PM i will help you through ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Thanks for the support Phoenix Boy. And btw just call me Deoxys. I just put the Varied in my name so that people would know which Deoxys I was.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
  • Im just a nice guy Deoxys

If you dont want to answer i will understand but does it feel weird with out him/her?

I mean do you feel empty im just curios to know -curiosaty kills me

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Thank you Flygon_trainer. And the thing about it is, before Cooper died, his sister Chelsie died. I hope Cooper is having a good time up in heaven with Chelsie.

And as for it feeling weird without Cooper, and Chelsie for that matter, yes. Every morning when I leave for school I always said "Shake" to them, and they would shake my hand. And when I got home from School, They always shake my hand, and sometimes even jump on me and lick my face. It always made the long days bearable.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Awww man, we have 5 dogs and that is really bad, i had trouble reading it, i couldn't believe and like Flygon trainer god bless you.
    Sorry to ask more but how old and what sort was he?, sorry 4 the questions.

Edit: Yeah, he'll be having a good time but if he was my dog i would miss him so so much

Years
  • think about it this way: when you die, your dog will be waiting for you up in heaven. I've got a dog of my own, and I'm helping him through sugery... he's in terrible pain, so I'm being his big sister...

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    He was 8 years old and he was a Golden Retriever. I already have two other dogs, Holly and Sydney, both girls. And thank you for the thought flygon_trainer. But first I'm going to enjoy life for a few years.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • yah it is painful for a couple of days.

sorry about what happened it is better than losing others.

2 of my dogs got hit by a car.1 had cancer and got put to sleep. and my cat got torn apart by one of my other dogs.

Jolty-kun

Years
  • Same here and my cat who died in December {Rat} was lovely and i couldn't stop myself from being upset for a bout half an hour so i know how he feels, very very bad, have you ever lost a pet before? u 2?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I hate losing an animal, and unfortunately, I've lost several. My favorite cat that I had for about 6 years died in a fire last year, so I know how you feel... I'm really sorry to hear that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back