• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    It looks like its time to post sth...Too bad I haven't finished 39 yet..But all the parts including 38 are now up at DOSYA.And as they're now in full length,I guess it is worth posting..Oh,and I'll post my other artwork too.Brock and watermelons....
    MMMh,enough said.I'm posting three parts for now,that way this thread will never fall again!!Umm,sorry the drawings are crappy in these parts!^^;

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Bad.....I worked on 39 hard indeed,but I didn't like how it turned out.Could be better,much better but I can't waste my time remaking it.I'll go on the battle after this and end the eps by april I hope.I have other projects to do....39's kinda short too,but it was time to post sth.So,I can't say "enjoy" this time,but I'll say "try to enjoy"
    So,here comes one of the worst parts in this thread's history.

39.gif

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    ok it has been to long snese i have replyed here.
    Any way all of it is good so far.
    The last part was nice.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    It's because of the geocities.
    When you see the red X,come again in a few hours.
    I should really start 40,when I see this poor thing I wanna kill myself..XD

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Raydrogiga said:
    Bad.....I worked on 39 hard indeed,but I didn't like how it turned out.Could be better,much better but I can't waste my time remaking it.I'll go on the battle after this and end the eps by april I hope.I have other projects to do....39's kinda short too,but it was time to post sth.So,I can't say "enjoy" this time,but I'll say "try to enjoy"
    So,here comes one of the worst parts in this thread's history.

39.gif

Wow! Awesome sword action! Casey was really cool in that scene! Hehe! Misty was shocked :D

Back