• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Well,the pitcher from Electabuzz....^^
    This one didn't even make me worry....I'm sure he has a girlfriend,and there must be at least 8-9 years age gap between them....I dunno why she blushed,it's like falling in love with an elder brother....Flying in direct sunlight and horror(falling down a cliff 2 times in one day)must have made her lose her mind for a few hours..XD!And,our Milksop of course!!I bet he's been beaten by a tough boy in NewBark who also liked Casey XD
    Or........The Bashers again??XD(remember this old pkmn group?)Maybe they got new non-pkmn members?(see below)

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Crush on Casey, huh?^~ I know, how you feel.
    Casey is liked by boys and I would like to see her with one. Maybe
    with Ash? Honestly, I don`t know a lot about her crushies. I haven`t seen specials. I mean, I have seen only one, with her and Misty. But that new one- nope.
    I like you, Ray! Everybody has a crush on Flannery or Haruka, but you picked Casey^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    (T_T)

LISTEN....This's the second time....The trurth is she's not someone real,she's just a shape on a piece of paper!!I honestly don't LOVE her.I know there are many people that fall in love with PKMN characters,but...I dunno,I never felt like that.And since people admit they love the PKMN characters,gimme a reason why I should lie to you..
    Sure,I like her,but not in that way.The people think I love her bcause I'm pairing her with the main boy.What,if I like Ash with someone other than a main girl,does that mean I LOVE the girl I pick for Ash?Do you think I'd go on Misty or May if I was a GIRL?NO!If I really loved Casey,I'd create myself a rep and draw pics of the rep and Casey instead of Ash and Casey,like Bayleef/Cosmos did with Hazuki...I have a rep,thass true,but he has a Mafia of Pok?mon (The Bashers is the name)and tries to keep away the "villains" like Misty,Tsutumo and any other person who threaten BBshipping.
    If you thought I loved her bcuz I said "This one didn't even make me worry"
    I meant worrying for BBshipping,not myself.

Note:The Casey we're talking about is the anime Casey.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    WHA!?I'm really sorry,but your post looked really serious to me,and I wasn't expecting sth like that so..I think I lost my mind for a few minutes XD....Apologies...Whatever,now everybody can see how I feel and I won't hafta type the 3rd message probably.Please forgive me....

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I can forgive you. I can`t talk seriously about love to anime character. Its only for fun. I`m relaxed with it.
    We all know, anime characters are only on TV and we should find love or crush IRL not in TV.

PS. I know people much older than you *cough28cough* who treat love to anime character very seriously. ehhhh.... -__-

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Thanx.
    Whew,this topic hasn't been as active as it was today,and in addition to that,there goes our NEW CHAPTER!Sorry,there is a logical mistake (cousins can have the same surnames)but I couldn't find a way to solve it,plus there are some timing mistakes the sentences that you probably won't be able to read properly:

Kenta:Hmmm,it should be sth that Marina doesn't know.I haven't told her about my cousins.
    Casey:Well,not yet.
    Ash:Since they are insisting on me for being with her,I won't broke their heart.(probably gramatically wrong,but I guess ya can understand it....)

My Episode!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Thats a nice twist Raydrogiga! Having Casey being Kenta's cousin. I mean, they do live in the same town. Its possible.
    Hehe. Marina can be scary when she wants to be^^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Ummmm,that was a lie to get rid of Marina....XD!

EDIT:For the ones who can't see the animation,the site has a li'l problem,it will be fixed soon,so jut wait till tomorrowior try again 1 hour later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Hmm,weeks and no posts here,but I only fell to page 3... Is it just me,or Fanart section is not very active...?Must be because of school...
    Whatever,back to the topic.
    --------------------
    Okay,this can be interesting for the members who started watching the eps NOT from the beginning..While the new part is in progress,I'll..

Re-post the eps from the beginning!Aaah,old days..Can you guys believe I have been working on this thing for 2 years?I remember starting the episode,in summer holiday,I was going to start grade 7...I had just wanted to see what I could do with Animation Shop 3...Now,I'm going to grade 9...OH MY,time goes so quick!Here are the first 2 parts!^^

My Episode!

My Episode!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Those are so very cool animations. I wish I could do those.
    Cant wait to see the next parts of the story.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Do you remember me calling you "the fastest replier of the west"?I see you still are!XD.
    Do you have an alarm or sth set on your fav topics?XD!
    These were not very hard to do,no background,only one moving thing...But the ones I'm making currently can be a real headache sometimes,with their slow-motions,moving backgrounds and many moving objects...But,I do it anyway.BTW the next part should be up ummm.....probably next weekend..

Now,I give ya some more old parts.3&4 this time.

My Episode!

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    The fifth one,and the last one on the net.Wait a couple of weeks and all parts will be up on Dosya's site.(My other animation friend)
    That one should keep the topic alive till part 38 ends and up
    (Probably Saturday)

My Episode!

BTW Kenta,have you known these old parts?The beginning..I can't remember when you found me..

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • I saw them all. I remember when you were using a friend's ideas.
    Then I came along and praised your work

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Yea,here it comes!If you can't see it,wait,you know Geocities does weird things commonly.Please,I want more than 1 reply cuz I spend a WHOLE WEEK..I know you're there,please write 2 words...^^;;

BEFORE YOU WATCH
    a)Fill in the blanks XD..Too much lessons....
    Okay now,here's a SUM UP of the last 3 parts.

35-Junichi's Azumarill tries to stop Raichu's attack,but get shocked instead
    36-He fires another a jet of water,but electricity is shot insted of water.Casey jumps backwards to not to be hit by the attack,but she steps on a ston and falls on Kenta,Marina turns back and sees him with KC on his lap.
    37-She gets furious and starts beating Kenta,and Kenta tries to avoid her by saying Casey is his cousin.So Marina asks KC's surname to Kenta to proof they are relatives,and Kenta just says a name and it's KETCHUM.(He heard from Junichi)Everyone (other than Kenta,KC and Ash) is surprised and believes it.Kenta goes near Marina to ease her.
    Than:

My Episode!

Last edited:

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    *reads through the thread
    wow there is a lot here.....
    So far i like it realy.
    It is diff from normal eps.

Back