• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Episode!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I'd be glad if you find Meowth fire moves.Cuz he evolves into Volcannon,a fire type evo of Meowth.(He has volcan shaped cannons as you can understand from the name)

And,you can make the non-attacking moves into attacking moves.For example:Double team-Team attack
    Team attack:Pokemon copys itself just like in double team,than runs towards the oppenent.If the real one hits,the copys will hit in every situation.Even if it uses fly,dive,dig,barrier etc.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • How about Flame Cannnon?

the group could also use a regular Dark move: Beatup(they are a gang, the move has them all gang up on the opponent and knock them around).

they could make Barrier and tackle the opponent while using it

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Hey heeeeey!Here comes the new part.I had to cut a lot of uncertain scenes,(and still I had to zip it)but of course it looked much better with these cuts.
    Plus,they are getting too short,as backgrounds and colours are improving.
    What to do?Get animation shop trial from download[.]com(doesn't have [] of course)
    And,combine the parts with the cutten ones there.If anyone does this,I'll post the cutten ones as zip,with the name of PATCH.You can see the differance!
    You can use it for 60 days,after 60 days,PM me and I'll tell you the next step.

BTW,please find moves for ALL pok?s I said.Don't get stuck with one.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Hey buddy

its been awhile since your last part.

I hope to see more sometime

your animated stories are the best!

Misty left! And Togepi evolved and left

your shipping is safe again^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Oh,I'm too busy these days.....I dunno if I could post one soon....I know,I started to suck at posting.......This Monday is holiday,maybe I can do something that day.
    Here are my business:

School
    Homeworks
    I wasn't chosen to Animation section at school,I hafta change it.
    I don't know the skills for some animations I'll use in the episode.
    There is something wrong with scenery,I'm trying to correct it.
    Morrowind(Bad game!You caught me!XD)

But the actual reason is(I believe)There's nothing to fire me up!(hope I used the right words)
    I mean,look at the times when parts were posted daily....(I'll post the rest to you by PM)
    Hope you can understand........

And about Misty's leaving,are you sure?I believe it is just a rumor.....
    But if it's real,that means The Bashers did a good work!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • no rumor

Serebii posted it

She leaves(who knows where?)

nothing to fire you up?

what do you need for that?

I can help

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!
    MISTY VS CASEY!
    6 VS 6!

First battle will be:Starmie vs Celebi
    I'll post an expansion later.
    In this part,they get ready,Raydro prepares a battle chart,and gives the start.

Please,reply!It may be short,but if you looks closer,its many backgrounds are moving,meaning that bkg and object is drawn seperate first,and than combined.This is what takes so many time.
    And other people than Kenta,where are you?
    I wanna see more than 1 reply when I wake up tomorrow.(But it's likely to be like that....Ahhh,old days....This thread had five stars,and it was almost sticky.Always at the top.....Where are those days now?....)

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • OMG!

That is so hilarious!

Everyone was all stary eyed at his artwork :laugh:

So the battle begins

It will be a great battle

Come on people check this out. Its great stuff!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Another problem!

Celebi and Lugia should not fight,but how can we do this?We need an excuse.Or,even if they battle,they should be unsuccessful.But how?They're the strongest ones in all Pokemon(Not the fakes)
    I thought of Junichi screwing it up again,but how can he deal with 2 legendairys?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • have them doing something else

playing cards maybe?? :laugh:

Junichi could sneak behind them and have Meganium use Sleep Powder

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Here are 3 expansions.I hate the low attachment quality in new PC.Why it can't hold a short thing like that?

Good idea Kenta!Playing cards!Very good!.......But I wish this thread wasn't a dialouge between you and me.I'm gonna make a commercial for that.I'm working on it now.Will be put to my sig.

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • those are excellent animations!

wait a sec

didnt you say Celebi shouldnt fight?

heh

keep up the good work!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Well,the part and its expansions are on the way,here is a screenshot from making of a part.I don't work with those li'l frames of course,I just minimized them a little.(Zoom in-out is selected as you can see)

BTW,do you want some spoilers?:D

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    OK,here are some spoilers:

Celebi will breake the jewel on Starmie.
    Lugia will fight with Mewtwo.
    Celebi will evolve.
    Meowth will evolve,but not into a Persian.

Back