• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Fake Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    What do you think

offending sprites removed

Spiteful Pokémon
    Jungle Pokémon
    Jungle Pokémon

Tiger Cub Pokémon
    Wild Cat Pokémon
    Legendary Pokémon

Sea Dragon Pokémon
    Sea Dragon Pokémon
    Cetacean Pokémon

Tiny Jay Pokémon
    Falcon Pokémon

Tiny Worm Pokémon
    Cocoon Pokémon
    Migration Pokémon

Worm Pokémon
    Fruit Fly Pokémon

Honk Noise Pokémon
    Honk Noise Pokémon
    Crested Pokémon

Potato Pokémon
    Potato Pokémon

Tiny Quail Pokémon
    Quail Pokémon

Silkworm Pokémon
    Night Moth Pokémon

Horn Beak Pokémon
    Horn Beak Pokémon

Iron Shell Pokémon
    Iron Shell Pokémon

Zebra Pokémon
    Zebra Pokémon

Glowworm Pokémon
    Charging Pokémon

Floral Bird Pokémon

Poison Bug Pokémon
    Poison Bug Pokémon

Cave Pokémon
    Cave Pokémon

Fire Panda Pokémon
    Shapeshift Pokémon

Live Moss Pokémon
    Live Moss Pokémon

Sea Limpet Pokémon

Armor Fish Pokémon
    Crushing Pokémon

Sea Bed Pokémon
    Ancient Fin Pokémon

Mischief Pokémon
    Scary Hand Pokémon

Juggler Pokémon

Miracle Pokémon

Snow Dog Pokémon

Tinyshrimp Pokémon
    Swordfish Pokémon

Stonefish Pokémon
    Islet Fish Pokémon

Bony Fish Pokémon

Ice Lizard Pokémon
    Ice Lizard Pokémon
    Ice Dragon Pokémon

Morn Star Pokémon

Toxic Body Pokémon

Fetish Pokémon

Divinity Pokémon

Its not complete, there will be about 104 species. More will be coming soon. The English name will be coming soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Wow! Those are amazing!

I am really feeling these sprites, I especially like the last one an the water starter's third evo -- Posidon.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
  • Those aren't yours. I don't recognize all of them but I do recognize some.
    Edit; nvm. They aren't exactly the same.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Don't worry, these sprites that now you are seeing are the one that I first scan them, then resize then, them sprite them.

Like This
    My Fake Pokémon

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just a very important hint, save as .PNG, and not as .JPG. JPG = Junk, Pieces of Garbage. and .PNG = PwNaGe.

Remember that and your sprites'll tonnes better

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • Riukin is my favorite. Dogs for the win!

These are simply awesome! However if you don't mind a little friendly crit, I noticed that on a few of them there is an inconsitant light source. Most of them are okay, but you may want to scan over them and make sure.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    OMG those are awsome........ would you sprite some fakemon for my online game fakemon:dark legends ???please reply quickly!!!
    I wish to, but I'm really Busy. I'll think of it til I finished all of my works.

Gdog12356

UNTH1NKABL3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    ok thnx anyway..... since your busy can i use the ones you posted in my game(mmorpg)?

Years
  • Wow. I don't say this to a lot of ppl (actually, by my count, one or two) but those are really good! For reals. I like that you modeled before finishing them on the computer. Only adds to the depth, right? Anyway, 4th to last, is that one modeled after Rayquaza, or am I just looking into too much?

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    I like them, but some look like they are Heartless from Kingdom Hearts... and one of them looks like a Pokemon from Acanthite version??? lol idk, but yeah keep it up they are really good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    One is clearly Grubble of Pokemon Acanthite, or some form of rip-off of it.

Secondly, the shaggy dog is just a recolour of Avenger of All Pokesouls' Fluflwufll, which can be seen here. https://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=306288

Unless your him, which you aren't, then you haven't gave credit, which is wrong.

I believe some if not most of those are yours, yet the quality is varied in the dex. I know for certain that 2 of those aren't yours. So, what do you have to say?

I never do a thing like that, I did all of them by myself and the way, they don't even look similar or being ripped off.

Here's a proof
    My Fake Pokémon

Last edited:

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Well, sorry for putting blame on you, and I do believe they are yours, although they do look too similar to the Pokemon that I mentioned. Sorry for what I said. I do like the Pokemon in the dex, yet the starters seem a loweer quailty than the dog for example, a touch up on those would be nice too see. Sorry again. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Issues involving the legitimacy of the creator's works should only be handled via PM or reports.

Furthermore, the Pixel Art section requires that constructive criticism be a part of every post. Not doing so will result in further measures being taken.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • wow, your coloring and shading is flawless. love the yellow-headed fish and the colorful moth/butterfly thing. they are perfectly executed in terms of anatomy, shading and coloring. however, the rest could use more work on the anatomy and outlining. that doesn't change the fact that you're plenty times better than me at shading/coloring.

i could really get into having someone to work with this summer. we should partner up on a few pieces... what say you?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Issues involving the legitimacy of the creator's works should only be handled via PM or reports.

Furthermore, the Pixel Art section requires that constructive criticism be a part of every post. Not doing so will result in further measures being taken.

I didn't really get it:\

Could you at least make it understandable

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Hmm... they are not bad, but most of them remind me of real Pokémon...

But I really like the (I think) ice dragon at the end.

Anyway, good luck,
    Bombah!

Ps.: You like dragons, huh? ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back