• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my grandfather..read this everyone please.i need your prayers.

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
  • my grandfather is 64 years old. he has had cancer one already...but this time its back at 90%.im really sad, we were all in tears yesterday, my mom really wanted him to be here for my highschool graduation...he is still alive...but pc i need your prayers.pleae pray for my grandfather.please. i dont want to lose him.i know im not your favorite person, *sniffle* but please pray for him.*cry* i need hugs, and prayers. dont delete this thread please..this serves a purpose.

pc i need your prayers.

one in deep sadness,
    steph<3
    i will give you guys heads up if i hear anything.

pc, i need your prayers

<3

Years
  • OMFG. That's terrible. ;O; I remember once I had a friend who had head cancer, but I didn't know. When I found out, I got so upset. Her head cancer was so bad, she had to wear a bandana, and she had to go to the hospital sometimes because it kept getting worse. ;.; I promise to pray for your grandfather.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Aww, that really sucks. My great grandfather had cancer and I know how hard it can be on family members. I'll keep your grandfather's well being in my thoughts, my prayers are with him. <3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Hmm, I feel really bad for you. One of my grandfathers died a couple years ago, so I know how you feel. I'll definitely keep you and your grandfather in my prayers.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Awww. My Grandpa died of cancer ;; *hugs*

I know how you feel ^^ I'll pray for him =3

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I feel your pain although my grandfather didn't die from cancer. But I lost a loved one from pancreatic cancer (my aunt's boyfriend) and she was devastated.
    I pray for him since I know how you feel and losing someone you love is difficult
    :) Dont worry, if all goes wrong, we'll be here for you.
    Crystal Clair

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Powerofpikachu, that's real sad, my mom's friend was diagnosed with cancer and has maybe two months.

I really hope he makes it, good luck.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Awww...that's really sad to hear Steph :( I'll be praying for him for ya.And like CC said,if all goes wrong,we'll be there for you =)

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • That's so sad, sweetie... ;-; I had a friend who had a family memeber, who's sufferring with cancer, so I can imagine how hard and painful it is for you and your family. I will pray for your grandfather, sweetie. I pray God will let him recover...

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • I can totaly relate to you 100%, my grandfather had bone cancer, as soon as I knew it he was in the hospital and I could barely fight the tears, I mean I was right there by his bed and it was too painful to watch, we went to a hotel that night...and around 2ish or 3ish in the morning we got a call saying he passed away...I didn't cry until the actual burial...thats when I accepted it...

My prayers are with you 50000000000%

Last edited:
    Years
  • Urgh, reminds me of when my Aunty died of cancer...your grandfather is in my prayers. And I hope he recovers. I can understand your situation, and I hope things turn out for the best.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ~Your grandfather shall be in my prayers tonight, hun.
    He is still so young to pass away, and it's sad just to think about it. I understand completely how you feel, when my grandmother had cancer, which was actually a lot of years ago, and she passed away, sadly, it took me a while to get over the fact that she was not longer there for me. She was just like a mother for me and I loved her just as much. But I have never forgotten about her until now.
    However, I really much hope your grandfather recovers soon. I know the pain, I know the sadness, and it would terrible to think that someone else is going through it too. Don't ever give up hope, sometimes, hope is a very great result maker.

Back