• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my grandfather..read this everyone please.i need your prayers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    THat realy suks i may not know what it is like to have a loved to have cancer but one of my friends has leukimia (im not sure if i spelled that right)so i hope your grandpa gets well realy soon

PS:That realy suks!!!

PSS:I have a grandad that is dead but i didnt know him and my grandma is remarried so it realy dosent give me a lot of greif

Last edited:

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    That's really bad. I don't know anyone who died of cancer, but my Grandma died of alzeichmer's, though I didn't... nevermind.

I'm atheist, so I don't pray, but I hope he gets better.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • *Hugs* Your message has brought tears to my eyes. I know how it feels to have a family member go through cancer, many of my family members have died from diffrent types of cancer. I will be sure to include your grandfather in my prayers.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • I hope he lives, I couldn't bear the sorrow if one of my Grandparents died and i'm sure you couldn't.
    My prayers are with him powerofpickachu
    If we all saty strong then maybe he can pull through
    Praying
    SG06

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'll be praying for your grandfather. My grandfather was very sick a couple of months ago but he's OK now. Be sure to be and strong and possitive *Huggles*

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • ya. but at least i know that i have friends on here who will pray for me. 1 of my teachers is an atheist, so she couldnt pray for him, but its cool.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • wow cancer?
    OMG. That's sad.
    I hope your grandfather will be okay.
    I now what fells to lose a family member from cancer.
    It's not nice.
    Hope he will come though unharmed (what I meen is alright).

Back