• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My, Grandma, what a huge Pokédex you have!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    493/493. It was not perfectly legit obviously.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    438 Seen, 405 Obtained....I'm not big on collecting, I just snag the ones I need for battling =P

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    I have 436 seen
    212 Caught
    My file got screwed up a few weeks back

My friend is 489/489 though, completely legit
    which is win

ManaphyLv100

Legendary Ranger
    Years
    All 493. Since I live in NZ, the event legends are all hacked, except Manaphy. I guess I'll get the legit Platinum ones over Wi-Fi as they come. And Darkrai off Ranger 2. And another Manaphy as well.

Dialga812

The crusade marches on.
    Years
    All 493. Since I live in NZ, the event legends are all hacked, except Manaphy. I guess I'll get the legit Platinum ones over Wi-Fi as they come. And Darkrai off Ranger 2. And another Manaphy as well.

HAHA SAME I LIBE IN NZ TOO :D... ITS JUST DAMN HAVING NO EVENT HERE IN NZ AE? :( ... I REALLY WANTS TO HAVE AN EVENT HERE :/ ...

ANYWAY MY ONE IS......

SEEN: 457
    OBTAINED: 416 (HEHE THERE ARE ALL 100% LEGIT)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Mine is completed 492, I do have Acreus someone traded me it in an egg 0_0 I'm not gonna hatch it I don't know what will happen.So I'll wait for an event.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    SEEN: 433
    OBTAINED: 400

To be honest, I've never favored the collector aspect of Pocket Monsters, I prefer other areas.

Now I just have to get my Battle Tower streak that high. :P

Years
    409/392 and counting.

had a friend trade evolve all my pokes who could yesterday. +9!

I also try to obtain all the pokemon I have an entry for so I've got like 300+ pokemon.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    Congrats to those of you who have obtained a LEGIT 491! That's some hard work. Just to get over the 400 mark would be time consuming.

Me, I'm still focusing on the Sinnoh Dex, so:
    Seen 146
    Obtained 141

Back