• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen My, Grandma, what a huge Pokédex you have!

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I just completed it last night, thanks to some help getting Magmortar. However, I haven't gotten anyone past Phione (Manaphy--->Arceus), but Oak still says it's complete, so.. yeah.

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Seen: 491
    Obtained: 491

First thing I do in my games: collect 'em all :3

Stop Messing Up My Files Porygon-Z!

The shadow of Mismagius
    Years
    Seen: 467
    Obtained: 467

Got most of the ones I've seen but don't have from GTS. Now GTS is useless bar cloning...

List of the Pokemon I don't have:

Wigglytuff, Magmar, Omastar, Kabutops, Zapdos, Moltres, Magby, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Zangoose, Lunatone, Cradily, Armaldo, Glalie, Huntail, Latios, Magmortar, Shaymin, and Arceus.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Seen: 320
    Caught: 120

Not really much on collecting, considering that I don't have the pokeballs neccesary for my captures. I only recently started collecting them, and its not doing well, as far as i'm concerned.
    Most of my caught pokemons are OU, BL, and Uber pokemons, caught merely for competitive and collective reasons.

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
    Seen:415
    Obtained:360

Wasn't focusing on completing it, then all of a sudden i noticed i hit the 400 mark. All my friends completed it by cheating. Have all legends. My Shaymin is legit (thought i found with the walk throught anything glitch). My manaphy is from pkmn ranger (was part of my ingame team, the only legend, and got ape because of it. The other event legends are from gts or my friends traded them to me (from AR most likely). Aside from Shaymin, i've never used an action replay to catch a legend.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    493 seen, 460 obtained. That's why Yukari wouldn't give me any more Pokemon in Ranch. :(

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    493, seen and caught. Outside of Arceus and Shaymin, completely legit. I'm currently working on obtaining a Live Pokedex, or obtaining one of every Pokemon. Currently, I have all of #1-251, including all Unown forms.

Dranzersaad

PokéCommunity Newbie
    Years
    Seen:379
    Obtained:317

I have about 112 in my regional dex. I also have leafgreen and emerald which have been completed so i got quite a few from there. But my Shaymin, Darkrai and Arcues can't really be callled legit because i used action replay on my pearl to activate the events for them and traded them to my Diamond (which is my main sinnoh game until platinum comes out in english)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    492/493.... no Arcues though. I acutally got crazy enough to fill my boxes with each Pokemon. ex: Box 1 Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, etc, etc. But I had to get Ranch because I ran out of space.

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years
    Wow, we've got some serious gamers here. I've never been big on collecting. just one of those things that really didn't seem important to me.
    Seen: 354
    Obtained: 299

Back