• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little bro died

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • Oh my god, I am so sorry.

I've had grandparents die, but if my brother died, I'd be crushed even if he gets on my nerves...

Well, he is never really gone. He's always with you in memories and in your heart.

PS. Something really cool my mom's friend did when her dad died, they had his fingerprint and they put it on a pendant.

And it's okay to cry. I still cry from when my grandma died and I never knew her.

If you need to talk to someone, about anything, feel free to PM me or VM me.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Aw....I'm sooo sorry!

I'm a very emotional person, and this thread almost makes me cry...:(

Nobody in my family that I know has ever died...but I feel pain hearing about what others have lost. My deepest sympathies go to you.

If you ever need help, or someone to talk to, I'm here for you, man.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Hope u learned a good lesson. Life sucks u gotta learn to deal with it...things happen for a reason....it only makes u stronger.

dont be offended im just being blunt

(Source: Personal Experiance)

disturbedfan98

NO DISASSEMBLE NUMBER 5!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    Oh.........My........God, that is the saddest thing i have ever heard. my sincerest hopes for you, your family, and your brother's spirit. May his soul rest in peace. Dude ive lost both my grandparents but i got over their deaths months ago, but losing your brother, someone your are close to, someone you shared the same home with, thats a little harder to get over. But he is in heaven watching over you, and he would want you to move on.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I'm not saying that this particular person is joking about this, but... This is the internet. I've seen it happen before.
    And everyone on the internet is like that? I see. You're not helping the situation by accusing him of joking about something like this.

And that's horrible, man. I hope you and your family get through it, just stay strong. I've lost loved ones, and I know it's hard. Just keep in touch with your other family and friends and don't be afraid to rest on their shoulder, as cheesy as it sounds. If you ever want to talk, just VM me. <3

Hope u learned a good lesson. Life sucks u gotta learn to deal with it...things happen for a reason....it only makes u stronger.

dont be offended im just being blunt

(Source: Personal Experiance)
    Being blunt at the entirely wrong time in the entirely wrong thread? Nice move!

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • I'm so sorry to hear about it! vm or pm if you need someone to talk to... and always remember he will be watching you!

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
  • Wow.... :surprised:
    I'm really sorry to hear that. :(
    Good move to start a thread though--it helps so much to be able to talk to people when you're in such a low point in life and I'm glad to see that you have a lot of support on pc and your family--it really helps lot to have people that will lend their shoulders to you!

Hold your head high and look forward to brighter days!

And may your bro rest in peace--he seemed like a pretty neat kid! :)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • If you want to be a skeptic, don't post. If it's true, and he deserves the benefit of the doubt, you are only showing yourself to be a moron. If it isn't true then you lose nothing by not posting.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • I'm sorry for your loss man. It's ok to be sad and grieve, but remember: there comes a point where you have to accept the facts and continue on with your own life. I know it might sound tough, but your brother wouldn't want you to be depressed.

May your brother rest peace.

If you ever wanna talk about things just give me a holler

PS: To all people out there who don't believe him: please don't post here, death isn't something you can take lightly and you shouldn't be making fun of this.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Your Brother Will Be Looking Over You. And As A Said To Christian's Inferno Once - It Is Better For A Person To Die And Get Rid Of The Pain They Once Had Instead Of Keeping Alive, Fighting That Pain as It Might Make It Worse.
    I Only Know As My Uncle Died 2 Years Ago In September And When Ever I Enter My Parents Room, I Can Feel A Slight Tingle Because His Stuff (Clothes And Paintings And Random Items) And Pictures Of Him Are In Their Room. So You May Feel The Same Sensation When You Go Near Your Brother's Stuff. Anyway RIP////

///RIP - Andrew Wells - A Great Uncle///

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Oh man, that sucks! =( I'm so sorry about your loss... Hmm... I realized that I should never get angry at my sisters (I got no bros...) because if this happened to me, I'd totally regret it. Anyway, you don't need to tell, but what happened? ='(

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I'm also accepting friend requests and if it isn't too much trouble could anyone who sees this message post a tribute for my big bro via VM on my profile? 900 words minimum, thanks!
    This isn't a place for you to effing advertise.
    Get your arsch out of here if you're going to say "OMG SORRY UR BRO DIED BUT CAN PPL LEIK POST WORDS 4 A GUY THEY DON EVEN KNO??!!?!"

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
  • This isn't a place for you to effing advertise.
    Get your arsch out of here if you're going to say "OMG SORRY UR BRO DIED BUT CAN PPL LEIK POST WORDS 4 A GUY THEY DON EVEN KNO??!!?!"

Haha, oh wow. Will you understand the joke better if I slice my whole wrist into a bloody message? That's how you unique individuals prefer it, right?

Back