• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My little pixel shack ^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    My GOD your sig's HUGE!! O_o

Anyways, I feel like bumping this; my life has been absolutely silent on these forums. All I've done all week (no school starting today) is play Perfect Dark on my N64.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    can u try and make a sonic the hedghog and shadow the hedghog back sprites as if they were in pokemon

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Can you make a backshot of her
    My little pixel shack ^^
    and her
    My little pixel shack ^^
    ?

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    omg
    You people should know when you're overloading me with requests... x_x
    Um...
    Benpokemaster: The CharizardxMewtwo fusion icon's base was Mewtwo. How can it "still" look like Charizard? :P No offense taken. XD

ShadowBurn: Sure. I <3 doing scratches.(Just not of any of the legendaries mentioned in the first post)

kygore trainer: Uhh...I could try. Don't know how good they'll look.

Dragon-Chan:Sure.

Legendary Rayquaza: Ok.But since you want the full sheets for two trainers, your request will take much longer than others.

MythTrainer Absol: The requests' fine, but could you find me a better reference?

So many requests... I'll try to get them done soon. *Too many to edit the first post with* x_x

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Hmm...that Rukario pic you had earlier might help me make a backside to him. I've made a shiny of him before but I need a challenge. :)

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
    Sorry natsanel! Didn't notice your post ^^;
    Here ya go:
    My little pixel shack ^^

Dragon-Chan:
    My little pixel shack ^^

ShadowBurn:
    My little pixel shack ^^

MythTrainer Absol, thanks for the better reference. I actually haven't started him yet (Did those others above) He'll be done soon. Just keep in mind you wanted his full sheet, so be patient ;)

ray-san

HOMGZ~!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2006
    These are Great! May I please have an Overworld Sheet of The trainer Below? If you can't, that's perfectly alright. Thanks for Reading this! ^^

My little pixel shack ^^

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Could you make backpics of these three sprites? It's for a friend.

My little pixel shack ^^
    Mariah

My little pixel shack ^^
    Mirror Mariah

My little pixel shack ^^
    Shadow Mariah

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Mmmm, I like your spriting skills ^_^
    Guess ill request for something too, can I have a back shot and Overworld Sheet thingy based on my trainer please, he be in my sig and u should notice the googlyish glasses (which makes him look weird but me like weird :3). Thanks in advance ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Right then... 2 things... I want Remus Lupin trainer sprite and Sirius Black trainer sprite, booth as teens. Hope you can do it. I, unfortunately, can't find my trainer sprites, so I have no way of doing my own. :p

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2012
    Hi, can I please have a pokemon backshot of a lugia holding a pokeball in one wing? bit weird thing to request i know

Back