• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • The episode was great! <3 Rainbow Dash. She's so mischievous and just loves pulling pranks and her prank was funny. Pinkie took her chicken costume and turned it into it's own role; she really got into character.

Dashie's holding a flying race? Sounds like she might get a pet bird or something.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Eeeeeee! Luna was so cute in this episode! I couldn't help but giggle the whole time...it was too much fun. Seriously.

I look forward to the next ep and I kind of hope we get to see more of Luna in future episodes. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    For the next episode they probably figured 'oh, Rarity isn't in this episode. Let's make the next episode focus on her and her sister' sort of thing, which I think is a good thing. Kind of balances thing out, I suppose.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • For the next episode they probably figured 'oh, Rarity isn't in this episode. Let's make the next episode focus on her and her sister' sort of thing, which I think is a good thing. Kind of balances thing out, I suppose.

That's what I believe as well. I mean, you did see Sweetie Belle, but she didn't have any lines in the Halloween Episode. (Other than screaming.) But, yes I too believe this balances things out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    She could have also been the one who designed many others' costumes, considering that she runs a boutique after all. I can see her not having the time to have made her costume, or having felt worn out after making them that she didn't participate.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't mean the mane6 specifically. I mean other ponies in general. Twilight definitely sounds like she made her costume herself, as well as Dash, but there are plenty of ponies in Ponyville.

Cura

Years

• Since they never said how every other pony got their costumes, Rarity making them isn't that bad of an assumption.

Who wants to bet 50 bits that the reason that Rarity never showed up is due to the fact she made a lot of the costumes for NightMare Night and was completely exhausted after that.
    She's sleeping at HOME.

Just kidding, but I did mention a point. She could of been exhausted from all that working and got tired, so that might be the reason why. Just watch, Studio B is going to throw a curveball at us, where Rarity wasn't even in town or something and she had completely nothing to do with the costumes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Who wants to bet 50 bits that the reason that Rarity never showed up is due to the fact she made a lot of the costumes for NightMare Night and was completely exhausted after that.
    She's sleeping at HOME.

Just kidding, but I did mention a point. She could of been exhausted from all that working and got tired, so that might be the reason why. Just watch, Studio B is going to throw a curveball at us, where Rarity wasn't even in town or something and she had completely nothing to do with the costumes.

She could have also been the one who designed many others' costumes, considering that she runs a boutique after all. I can see her not having the time to have made her costume, or having felt worn out after making them that she didn't participate.

I thiiiiiink you just mentioned the point that I made, Yoshi. xD; But, I wouldn't be surprised if they send us a curveball.

Cura

Years
  • I thiiiiiink you just mentioned the point that I made, Yoshi. xD; But, I wouldn't be surprised if they send us a curveball.

I probably did, regardless of that fact, yeah. I'm watching out for a curveball in the next episode.
    So, yeah... I derp'd... like Scootaloo.

pvUds9.png

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Best Episode. Best Side Pony. Spike costuming as a Dragon.
    DOUBLE THE FUN.
    This episode was the best, hands down.
    Lack of Rarity was a little sad, though. xD;
    Seeing her dress up as a vampire or something would've been priceless.

Cura

Years
  • So um...I'm all for this theory about Rarity being sleepy after making the town's costumes and all....but what does Faust have to say about it? You know where her DA is, GO ASK!

Why would you suggest that... All joking aside, I'm not going to spam her inbox on DA. She gets a lot questions everyday, anyway... somepony most likely already asked this.

~Ryukaa said:
    Best Episode. Best Side Pony. Spike costuming as a Dragon.
    DOUBLE THE FUN.
    This episode was the best, hands down.
    Lack of Rarity was a little sad, though. xD;
    Seeing her dress up as a vampire or something would've been priceless.

Agreed, seeing her as a vampire would be suiting for her, but Sweetie Belle surprisingly was the vampire pony. Another reason why no Rarity appearance is due to the fact that Princess Luna's voice is done by the same actor of Rarity's. So, yeah.

Another thing...
    1a4ed14e-5f19-41cd-8b8f-73556a81f2eb.jpg

Thanks goes to Sweet Candace for the dialog.

Last edited:

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• Why would you suggest that... All joking aside, I'm not going to spam her inbox on DA. She gets a lot questions everyday, anyway... somepony most likely already asked this.

Agreed, seeing her as a vampire would be suiting for her, but Sweetie Belle surprisingly was the vampire pony. Another reason why no Rarity appearance is due to the fact that Princess Luna's voice is done by the same actor of Rarity's. So, yeah.

Rarity was apparently too busy with her costume and a scene got cut out with Rarity, Luna and TS with Rarity trying to outfit Luna in a pink dress.

Remember seeing something about Lauren Faust replying to a dA member about Rarity and saying something along those lines.

Can't find it though...

Cura

Years

• Rarity was apparently too busy with her costume and a scene got cut out with Rarity, Luna and TS with Rarity trying to outfit Luna in a pink dress.

Remember seeing something about Lauren Faust replying to a dA member about Rarity and saying something along those lines.

Can't find it though...

Yeah, now that you said that... I remember that as well.

Back