• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
  • Dashie's holding a flying race? Sounds like she might get a pet bird or something.

What makes you think it's a bird, it could be any flying animal for all we know, like a bat or a flying squirrel, or even something they made up, the possibilities are near endless.

Agreed, seeing her as a vampire would be suiting for her, but Sweetie Belle surprisingly was the vampire pony. Another reason why no Rarity appearance is due to the fact that Princess Luna's voice is done by the same actor of Rarity's. So, yeah.

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are both voiced by Andrea Libman (did I spell that right?), and both appeared in Luna Eclipsed, so it's pointless really that Rarity and Luna cannot be in the same episode because Tabitha St. Germain can only voice one of the two.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
  • Rarity's disappearance is explained.

rarity1.png

rarity2.png

It is unknown why the entire scene was cut, but just to ease some confusion, Rarity was suppose to be in the episode.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    They probably needed to cut some things due to time (that's usually the reason why things are cut), and Rarity just happened to have been the one getting cut. I feel bad for her, but at least the next episode will make up for it. Perhaps that's what they were thinking when they were cutting her part out of the episode as well. What would be really neat is if/when they release the episode, they'll add the deleted scene with Rarity if they animated it, or something along those lines. Depends on how much they did with the scene before cutting it out though.

As for voices, Dash and Applejack also have the same voice actress, and we've seen an episode or two in which they both were the main focus. I don't think Luna and Rarity sharing the same VA had anything to do with it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    As for voices, Dash and Applejack also have the same voice actress, and we've seen an episode or two in which they both were the main focus.
    Fall-Weather Friends! Hee!

And the scene with Rarity in this episode seemed like an unnecessary one. It was just a chance for Luna to scare the citizens of Ponyville again. Or for Pinkie to make it seem that way. So I can see why it was cut, because it really didn't add anything to the overall story in the end, but... Rarity! I'm looking forward to the next episode where she gets some focus. Love those episodes.

I also love Pinkie Pie as a chicken. That was hilarious.

Also, LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. <3

And PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPSQUEAK. <3

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yeah, I agree with you there. I mean, it would have been funny to see Luna in a pretty pink dress, but as for development to the story I don't see how much it would have helped (other than trying to change her 'image', but changing her voice was more of an issue imo, so it was right to keep Fluttershy and drop Rarity).

She's get her comeback (so to speak) in the next episode, so those who love Rarity shouldn't fret.

I've noticed that Pipsqueak has gotten some mixed reception. Some people absolutely adore him, while others saw him as annoying. At first I thought of him more on the annoying side, but when I watched the episode again I found him to be a bit more adorable. His voice was a bit of a bother the first time, but then remembering where he came from and how young it is I suppose it works out. Maybe he'll continue to grow on him the more I watch the episode/if he comes back in later episodes.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
  • As for voices, Dash and Applejack also have the same voice actress, and we've seen an episode or two in which they both were the main focus.

I hope they will be the main focus again somewhere in season 3.

Cura

Years
  • Fall-Weather Friends! Hee!

And the scene with Rarity in this episode seemed like an unnecessary one. It was just a chance for Luna to scare the citizens of Ponyville again. Or for Pinkie to make it seem that way. So I can see why it was cut, because it really didn't add anything to the overall story in the end, but... Rarity! I'm looking forward to the next episode where she gets some focus. Love those episodes.

I also love Pinkie Pie as a chicken. That was hilarious.

Also, LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. <3

And PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPSQUEAK. <3
    LUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! (Look at my other response at the bottom about Rarity)

Yeah, I agree with you there. I mean, it would have been funny to see Luna in a pretty pink dress, but as for development to the story I don't see how much it would have helped (other than trying to change her 'image', but changing her voice was more of an issue imo, so it was right to keep Fluttershy and drop Rarity).

She's get her comeback (so to speak) in the next episode, so those who love Rarity shouldn't fret.

I've noticed that Pipsqueak has gotten some mixed reception. Some people absolutely adore him, while others saw him as annoying. At first I thought of him more on the annoying side, but when I watched the episode again I found him to be a bit more adorable. His voice was a bit of a bother the first time, but then remembering where he came from and how young it is I suppose it works out. Maybe he'll continue to grow on him the more I watch the episode/if he comes back in later episodes.

Pip got an odd review from me... British sounding in the beginning, while become a bit more American towards the end. It was odd, but he's an alright colt to be in the series.
    Similar to Luna, the community does want to see more Luna with Celestia and Pip in Ponyville appearing in later episodes. (Look at my other response at the bottom about Rarity)

I hope they will be the main focus again somewhere in season 3.
    Rainbow Dash and Applejack will most likely have another rivalry episode together.

About Rarity's deleted scene and other ideas:
    I asked about this in multiple places and communities, including Lauren Faust's DA page (No response on that). But, it seems possible, there are multiple scenes in a season that are deleted for time bounties on TV. On the season one and two DVD collection, it is possible that Studio B will add a section called, "Deleted Scenes" along with "Behind the Scene Developments" and "Director Commentary" over the season(s) and episode(s).

Did you know?:
    That there is about 25 scenes or more (during a entire season) that are deleted for time bounties on the HUB? That is shocking and surprising.

Last edited:

Cura

Years
  • How can people like Pipsqueak? I found him very annoying and just couldn't stand his character.

Everypony has their likes and their dislikes... That said, I have nothing against him, but other fans found Pipsqueak annoying (like you said).
    Ironically, Pip is smaller than even fillies, meaning he most be a new born colt or a few months old (Still, he's extremely young).

Hmm... Celestia's Bit Statistics... (Randomness moment)
    This thread is making about 5 to 20 posts a day, earning about 25 to 175 bits a day... divide that amount by the club members to see...

175 bits / 44 club members = Every member roughly earns 4 bits per day.

The math, 175 / 44 = 3.9772727272727272727272727272727... rounded up to the nearest bit to equal 4 so, in a nutshell, you all get 4 bits per day (We all do).

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years

• Everypony has their likes and their dislikes... That said, I have nothing against him, but other fans found Pipsqueak annoying (like you said).
    Ironically, Pip is smaller than even fillies, meaning he most be a new born colt or a few months old (Still, he's extremely young).

Hmm... Celestia's Bit Statistics... (Randomness moment)
    This thread is making about 5 to 20 posts a day, earning about 25 to 175 bits a day... divide that amount by the club members to see...

175 bits / 44 club members = Every member roughly earns 4 bits per day.

The math, 175 / 44 = 3.9772727272727272727272727272727... rounded up to the nearest bit to equal 4 so, in a nutshell, you all get 4 bits per day (We all do).

Hmm...I think a "bit" system might work good and everypony will get an amount of bits dependent on their post count within the club.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Eh. What's the motivation other than inflating somepony's ego? >_>

I don't think a system like this is worth messing with, and it's especially pointless if all you're doing is multiplying post count in this thread times four. :<

Unless you all can come up with some sort of tiered reward system that actually offers something of note, why not leave it up to shits and giggles? Counting isn't going to spur anyone to post, we need to just focus on having good Pony-related discussions like we have been doing. :3

Also, Pinkie Pie as a chicken...was pure awesome. :D She was probably the funniest part of the episode. :P

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Eh. What's the motivation other than inflating somepony's ego? >_>

I don't think a system like this is worth messing with, and it's especially pointless if all you're doing is multiplying post count in this thread times four. :<

Unless you all can come up with some sort of tiered reward system that actually offers something of note, why not leave it up to shits and giggles? Counting isn't going to spur anyone to post, we need to just focus on having good Pony-related discussions like we have been doing. :3

Also, Pinkie Pie as a chicken...was pure awesome. :D She was probably the funniest part of the episode. :P

We can't just rely on the new episodes to generate discussion, we need something else to create a buzz and entice ponies to post.

Chicken Pinkie was great; but Shadowbolt Rainbow takes the cake. ;)

Years
  • Time is candy! Oh, this episode restores my faith in the series.

I'm looking forward to seeing some episodes focus on the rest of the cast though. I love Twilight, but she got to star in the last one and this episode she was still the focus as far as the mane 6 go. Also, no Rarity is disappointing.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Why can't we rely on them? This thread has been pretty active, and it's not going to die out during the lull between episodes. We could come up with discussion topics and run a contest or something fun in the meantime anyway. Anything but an ego-inflating point count. >_>

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Five posts per day is actually pretty good for a club, looking at some of the other clubs that are sometimes lucky to get more than two-three posts (that aren't from the same people) per day.

Some easy ways to boost activity in thread it to have topics (look at other threads for examples), discuss things that aren't the new episode, hold a contest, and what not. A point system isn't exactly needed at all to boost activity. I'm not sure how they would be egotistical like what Pachy is saying (don't bother me with an explanation), but there are better ways to do things other than a point system.

I hope Twilight isn't shown too much in the next few episodes, to hopefully balance things out. We definitely need more Rarity (which we will be getting next episode), and some more of the other characters would be nice as well.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I'm also against the point system. All it would do is make people want to post here for the sake of earning points. I reaaaally dislike that kind of thing.

As for the focus on Twilight, I'm completely fine with it. xD;
    She's my favourite of the Mane 6. o3o
    Though, I love the others as well. It seems like Dash has been lacking attention so far in Season 2.

And here's a topic.
    If you lived in Ponyville, who do you reckon you would get along with the most? (Characters from other places can also be mentioned.)

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I recently came up with a theroy involving the recent episode:

Luna and Nightmare Moon were originally two seperate entities, NMM was a spirit that posessed Luna and used her body as a "host" for the Nightmare Moon entity. When NMM was defeated, the Elements of Harmony did not destroy NMM, but more rather, fused Luna and NMM into one being, this explains why Luna always referred to herself as "we" in the episode, referring to both Luna and NMM, this also explains why Luna sounded like two different people talking when she used the "Royal Canterlot voice", because it was both Luna and NMM speaking simultaneously.

If you lived in Ponyville, who do you reckon you would get along with the most? (Characters from other places can also be mentioned.)

Probably Fluttershy, as we both love animals a lot.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If I lived in Ponyville?

I'd have to say I'd probably get along with Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Fluttershy the easiest. Of course that's assuming I'd bump into the mane 6 much at all. (Can't see why I wouldn't but yeah)

I don't believe she was using "we" because of her Nightmare Moon self, if it even still does exist. I just believe she is WAY out of touch and out of date with how the ponies speak because she's fresh off the 1000 year imprisonment and such.

Cura

Years
  • Sorry, I live in the Everfree Forest with NightMare Moon. But, in Ponyville I guess I'd get along with Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

Back